Egypt Help!

Options
124»

Comments

• puffinmuffin
    Options
    For diving, mexico and southern florida are great. Don't go to Orlando or any where like that, go to Miami or the keys, there are reefs there. Diving is also good off the Yucatan in mexico, Playa del Carmen is south of Cancun and sounds more to your liking than Cancun itself. Maybe you could get a cheap lastminute somewhere in the Carribean? However, everwhere has it's risks, this is hurricane season in the Carribean/Atlantic coast. I have never heard Goa spoken of as a diving destination. Unfortunatley it seems that the red sea fits your needs and budget!!! The thought of being bombed wouldn't put me off but i grew up on military bases in the '80s so am used to the threat!
    we have love enough to light the streets.
  • Butlers1982
    Options
    I went to Sharm in July and its a wonderful place. It is rapidly developing and as a tourist your made to feel so safe. As the resort relies so heavily on holiday makers, there are even "tourist police" who deal only with tourists and their protection.
    We even ventured to Dehab on an excursion. It such a contrasting place Sharm, Dehab is literally third world in my opinion yet Sharm is growing and growing.I appreciate your concerns but get gone, you wont regret it. We had a fantastic time and the pictures you see on line of the Red Sea are no where near as good as actually being in the sea itself.And there is also the camel treking in the Desert thats awesome too.
    As you can tell i thought it was fantastic, and I would recomend the hotel Melia Sinai where i stopped. everything about the place was fantastic!.

Go now or you will regret it!( that wasnt a threat!!)

Butlers1982
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport