We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Please advise - it's all gone SO wrong

Options

Comments

• lisawaters
    lisawaters Posts: 2,081 Forumite
    Options
    FortunePig wrote: »
    I've been lurking on this post on and off (really I should have posted before now - I'm bad...) and am so pleased that it's gathering momentum! I feel something good is going to happen...

Just sent the email for you Mike - you should have a copy in your email inbox - lots of luck!!

Thanks. Love your name! I knew an AstroPig once. Makes me laugh for some reason! x
  • glendam
    glendam Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks to SB I have just got my email off.
    Good luck to you Mike you certainly deserve some.

Glenda
    Glenda

£1 a week savings challenge 2014

£250

• hillcats
    hillcats Posts: 899 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 11 April 2010 at 10:28PM
    Options
    Mike,
    I do hope things are as good as can be for you.
    I had some catching up to do with your thread tonight, after a got a nudge from a really good helper of yours SOUTHERNBELLE who PM'd me asking for my help with this. (I was loads of pages behind and it has taken me 2 hours !!!)

I have sent my email and signed it with my username here and CC'd it to you as requested, best of luck and well done to everyone.

100k, thats nothing, an old L reg diesel mondeo I had that was used for work at many various locations around the country clocked up nearly 185k and it would have easily covered more than that, it was serviced every 3 months, until I stupidly hit someone up the backside whilst I glanced down at the radio.... D'OH !
    It was obviously written off..... That was over 10 years ago mind, travel only by train now for work.
    ORIGINAL MORTGAGE AMOUNT £106,454.00 (Started Sept 2007)
    NOV 2021 O/S AMOUNT £1,694.41 OUR DEBT REDUCED BY £104,759.59 by std regular, over-payments & off-setting.
    BofE +0.19% Tracker Repayment Offset Mortgage Discounted Sept 07-10 then increased to BofE +0.62% until 2027
  • niccatw
    niccatw Posts: 3,096 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hillcats - very impressed with your mortgage repayments! Can't wait for the day I dedicate my time to that rather than my debts!

My N reg Golf had 140 on the clock when I sold it (98 when I bought it). I cried that day. I loved that car. My leased Fiesta has always lived in its shadow! Always will!
    Jan10: 28,315.81 Jan11: 18,015.32 Jan12: 7,682.58 Jan13: 2,987.73 Current debt: 1,225.55
    HFC [STRIKE]1896.10. [/STRIKE] 225.55 SLC2 [STRIKE]5123.34[/STRIKE] 0 Others [STRIKE]2085[/STRIKE] 1000 Bcard [STRIKE]1172.60[/STRIKE] 0

Mike's Mob
  • MsM_2
    MsM_2 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    lisawaters wrote: »

It's a bit of a phenomenon. You're all phenomenal.

Thank you.

x

Lisa darling ;) so are you, an inspiration to us all....:)

I can't wait 'till tomorrow to see if you have any news from Dear Mr Knight....I so hope so....keep my fingers crossed.

xx
  • SouthernBellE*
    Options
    :T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T

Niccatw, that's for YOU honey, I think you were the first person to suggest a mass e-mail all the way back on # 198. Here from day 1 and brains too!:A

:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T

For EVERYONE! You're all bloody marvellous! Lets hope for some good news soon! ;) :A
    PROUD MEMBER OF

MIKE'S :cool: MOB!
  • Happytogetdebtfree
    Options
    I hvent yet had chance to send an email:-( I've been run down and feel like crap. I will attempt one whwn o feel better :-,( sorry
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • lisawaters
    Options
    I hvent yet had chance to send an email:-( I've been run down and feel like crap. I will attempt one whwn o feel better :-,( sorry

Don't worry... get better. More important. x
  • lisawaters
    Options
    MsM wrote: »
    Lisa darling ;) so are you, an inspiration to us all....:)

I can't wait 'till tomorrow to see if you have any news from Dear Mr Knight....I so hope so....keep my fingers crossed.

xx

Thanks, MsM.

I have found out where Mr Knight hangs out within the BBC and have left a message. He's probably freelance and uses the knightandknight address for his business, which may be dormant.

I left a message telling him he has mail (!) and asking him to ring me.

I can do no more at this moment.

x
  • lisawaters
    Options
    Nice letter from The One Show:

Hello Mike,

Apologies for the delayed response, I've been tied up on other cases - no rest on The One Show!

Thanks for your email though, I'm glad you liked the finished piece.

As I understand it, Trading Standards launch investigations when they have a number of complaints about a trader so I think West Sussex Trading Standards would be interested to know of any other unhappy customers of Paul Bridle.

I wish you the best of luck with getting your house restored and thank you very much for contacting the show in the first place.

Kind regards,
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family