New whinge post....lol ( Or just a little moan..:) )

Options

Comments

• vicks276
    vicks276 Posts: 834 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    just a little whinge from me x
    :heart2: Stuff & Thangs :heart2:
  • maursie
    maursie Posts: 299 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Okay in need of a serious whinge - i am in desperate need for some fairy sparkle magic stuff, anything really - i haven't had a win since November - that was last year!!! This has been my longest drought so far -aahh... I still keep plodding away though, i know that ITV call is just round the corner lol!
  • RoxyK
    RoxyK Posts: 2,245 Forumite
    Options
    Maybe this thread really does work cos I've won some Pure DKNY from Debenhams on their Twitter comp :D Very pleased of course as it means I have a win for Feb yippee :)

But........ the win wasn't from here - so come on fairy sprinkle that dust :D
    16 x Sanyo HIT 240w panels, 3.84kWp, south facing, 30 degree slope in the SW, 4.4 Eltek HE-t inverter installed 27/03/12 :D
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    My Whinging last night in here worked as this afternoon won a Lady Ga Ga t-shirt from everydaysales website with their Lady Ga Ga Game and a BBC Vintage t-shirt from the BBC.

sending lucky dust to all in here who anxiously await some wins to come their way.Come on comping fairy do your magic stuff with that magic wand.
  • BenhamsLC
    BenhamsLC Posts: 5,879 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Please comping fairy remember me, I work hard at work, cook, wash, iron, clean and all other hosewifey things at home as well as find the time to enter as many competitions as I can, but you seem to have forgotten me lately. Please help me to stay positive and send some fairy dust my way. Thank You x
    Silver Surfer, Always Smiling

114 wins in 2015, 94 wins in 2016
    121 Wins in 2017, 154 wins in 2018
    90 wins in 2019, 37 wins in 2020
    Good Luck and Thank You
  • hawkster
    hawkster Posts: 557 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    wwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeee
  • NaughtyAngel2007
    Options
    I did so well last year but so far won a dvd!!. i know its a win but im loosing the plot seeing all these wins on here lol. PLEASE comping fairy.....give me something little to give me hope again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • srn
    srn Posts: 114 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    RatGirl wrote: »
    Thought I would start a new one, can't seem to see the old one.....

Will start with just a little moan, after such a fantastic January, I feel so down about my lack of February wins, pretty please comping fairy, feel a bit sorry for me xx

If I had a signature like yours, Ratgirl, I don't think I'd be whinging!!! Only jealous, lol !!!
  • rwgray
    rwgray Posts: 554 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    1)
    The good news is you've won a dream trip to (X).
    The bad news is you have to travel the day after tomorrow.
    Oddly enough, I'm not unemployed and I do have kids...

2)
    The good news is you've won your favourite (Y).
    The bad news is you have to pay a fee to get it sent to you.
    (Laughs and slams phone down.)

3)
    The good news is you really have qualified for a free package holiday to (Z).
    The bad news is we won't tell you exactly where or when it is until a few days beforehand and if you don't show up you have to pay a penalty fee. And you have to pay in full for partners and children.
    See (1)...

4)
    The good news is that you've won a prize in our recent major national competition.
    The bad news is it wasn't the VIP trip to New Zealand, it was the pencil.
    Now where would you like us to send it...?

Hmmm...

Rich.x
  • RatGirl
    RatGirl Posts: 11,345 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    srn wrote: »
    If I had a signature like yours, Ratgirl, I don't think I'd be whinging!!! Only jealous, lol !!!

lol.... I work damn hard for those wins though, 200-300 comps a day, 5 hours of comping, but it does show it pays off, but having a very slow month now...hehehe :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure