New whinge post....lol ( Or just a little moan..:) )

Options

Comments

• cg1982
    cg1982 Posts: 8,961 Forumite
    Options
    whhiiiiiinnnngggggggggggeeeeeeeeee
  • sylvia9121
    Options
    Moan Moan moan... winge, winge, winge.....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    January wins - 4 tickets for Skyrunners premier (courtesy of madmonster) 4 tickets for Charlie & Lola . February wins | The Frugal Cookbook|2 JLS Tickets 3 Dongle |2 more JLS tix| MARCH FACEMASK| ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS CD| Jackson5 DVD| APRIL| Volcom Prize Pack|Elemis face Cream | 2 tix to Selena Gomez Fashion show
  • rach29
    rach29 Posts: 2,503 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just a tiny whinge as I don't want to seem ungrateful :D
    Thanks to all who post comps :A :T
  • QPR10
    QPR10 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Puts hand up and asks may I have a winge please

Can I win something for me, that I can use and is as described and stressfree.

I won a cremegg keyring I read on the winners pages it is instead of a coin for supermarket trollies, it might be but not where I live! I put it in and it got stuck, wouldn't release the trolley or come out even with prodding from a £1 coin. Its still probably up on the roof in the windswept arctic car park.

I won Mpora stickers two of which have skulls on them :eek: I fear I will be locked up if I put them anywhere.

After much effort I won a STANDING Lady Gaga ticket, I am unable to stand for very long and being so short wouldn't be able to see, the promotor of the comp was no help now I find it wasn't even for the correct value advertised :(

Maybe I should stick to the small cash comps surely they are no hassle except I can't win them :mad:
  • softpad
    softpad Posts: 1,239 Forumite
    Options
    Moan, moan, still waiting to win something for ME not everyone else....... hoped for a nice win on my birthday but was not to be :( ..... come on, comping fairy!
    MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR
  • kimmy393
    kimmy393 Posts: 5,472 Forumite
    Options
    Moan Moan Moan , this week has been my worst week in ages for comping ... so please comping fairy remember me for next week , pretty please xxxx
    2015 Big wins: luxury 7 night holiday in sharm el sheikh, theatre tix, £123, IPad Air 16gb, Night in London hotel celebjuicetix :, Portable dvd playerT

Best 2014: £900 VIP cheltenham races day, £200 H&M voucher, £300 camera, 2 nights luxury apt Harrogate, 5 nights glamping cumbria
    Total:2010: £10,531, 2011:£11,075
  • Savvybunny2009
    Options
    Just a little whinge from me comping fairy, why do I seem to do ok on the instant wins but never win any competitions? I would be ever so grateful to get a WEM or even a surprise in the post. I appreciate each and every small win but would love to win some lovely shoes/clothes/jewellery/accesories or chocolates or a gift voucher. Surely I may have one just one prize from the hundreds and hundreds of entries I have sent this month or last?

We also found a little pink sock, we think it may be yours comping fairy, if you would kindly come and visit me and collect your sock whilst your here? :p

One can hope :rotfl:
    Comping wishlist for 2017
    1. Family holiday 2. Christmas presents :rudolf: 3. Fishing stuff
    The more you put into life, the more you get out
  • softpad
    softpad Posts: 1,239 Forumite
    Options
    Just a little whinge from me comping fairy, why do I seem to do ok on the instant wins but never win any competitions? I would be ever so grateful to get a WEM or even a surprise in the post. I appreciate each and every small win but would love to win some lovely shoes/clothes/jewellery/accesories or chocolates or a gift voucher. Surely I may have one just one prize from the hundreds and hundreds of entries I have sent this month or last?

We also found a little pink sock, we think it may be yours comping fairy, if you would kindly come and visit me and collect your sock whilst your here? :p

One can hope :rotfl:

No, I think you will find she left her sock at MY house :rotfl:
    MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR
  • minis121
    minis121 Posts: 224 Forumite
    Options
    Cmon Comping Fairy, it seems like an eternity of entering competitions with no wins. Please let me have a big-un, or even just a small-un. PLEASE! :)
  • bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    just a little BIG winge i need a win soon im feeling down in the dumps and need something to chear me up,so come on comping fairy get me off the losers sofa please

eeks seen my sig was removed why?anyone got
    MSE ForumTeamemail addy plz
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure