New whinge post....lol ( Or just a little moan..:) )

Options

Comments

• MissBailey
    Options
    I'm going to have a little moan too, not a big one cos I've been quite lucky with tickets in the last couple of weeks but I'd like a nice big tangible win please?! Preferably to turn up out of the blue and be waiting for me when I get home from work. Alternatively an ITV call would not go amiss ;)
    Thank you comping fairy for listening patiently and I hope you reward me with some fairy dust soon, lots of love Miss B :D
    FTB Tracker
    Offer Accepted: May 2nd
    Mortgage Application: May 3rd

Survey: May 13th / Satisfactory Valuation: May 13th
    Formal Offer Text: May 16th

Exchange/Completion...still waiting :(
  • spendaholic
    Options
    Don't normally whinge, but ...

I've been on MSE for 5 years and I've been dropping in to the comps thread intermittently for the last 2 years. Needless to say, I've not won anything. This year I started to religiously do the weekly magazine comps, so I hope that means the comping fairy sees me at last.

Big kudos to RatGirl - 300 - 400 entries a day? Wow. :T That's a full time job.
    spendy/she/her ***DEBT-FREE DATE: 11 NOVEMBER 2022!*** Highest debt: £35k (2006) MY WINS: £3,541 CASH; £149 Specsavers voucher; free eye test; goody bag from Scottish Book Trust; tickets to Grand Designs Live; 2-year access to Feel Amazing App (worth £100); Home Improvement & Renovation Show tickets; £50 to spend on chocolate; Harlem Globetrotters tickets; Jesus Christ Superstar tickets + 2 t-shirts; Guardians of the Galaxy goody bag; Birmingham City v Barnsley FC tickets; Marillion tickets; Dancing on Ice tickets; Barnsley FC v Millwall tickets
  • aceplay
    aceplay Posts: 253 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    MOAN MOAN MOAN

Please comp fairy bring me lots of luck for this year and some nice wins for me. Just to been fair i would like you to give all the lovely people that take the time out to post the comps and the answers lots and lots of luck, Thankyou all very very much.

Aceplay
    2012 Challenge win £2012 £75/2012
    20 in 2012 1/20
    OLYMPIC CHALLENGE
    GOLD - Cash
    SILVER - Laptop
    BRONZE - Phone
  • egghead
    egghead Posts: 352 Forumite
    Options
    moan moan moan, dunno if im also expecting to much, only been comping 6 weeks, only won a creame egg beach ball and dongle...

if you enter comps with closing date say end of jan, would you have found out by now if you would of won??

people seem to post literally the same day a comp closes to say they have won?
  • Savvybunny2009
    Options
    I think Mr Postie must be collecting parcels for me or hiding them where I cant find them, I havent received my creme egg beachball, luckily its not the weather for it yet so maybe patience is a virtue.

Have been entering lots of competitions but not much luck, Im going to stay positive as it has to change sometime, would love a little pick me up win or postie to deliver anything I have won so far.

Hope all those who are down on the luck get a few nice surprises soon!
    Comping wishlist for 2017
    1. Family holiday 2. Christmas presents :rudolf: 3. Fishing stuff
    The more you put into life, the more you get out
  • egghead
    egghead Posts: 352 Forumite
    Options
    well lets hope some of us start to win soon
  • Alison_c
    Options
    Just a little moan as I was really lucky last year and managed to win enough to have a day out myself , most of my freinds and my parents got a pressie too :)

But nothing yet this year - I stopped comping in december as I couldnt fir it in but started again in January........something will come soon fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone :)
    Fatcheese - £21.78:beer:
    Twbm 2010 - new york trip, tickets on the orient express (for parents) , Laptop/digital camera.
  • lynneee
    lynneee Posts: 877 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    i would love a win please....2010 has been unlucky so far... still hoping for my first win of the year!

good luck everyone! :D
    (and thanks to everyone who posts the competitions!)
    mortgage £800 overpayment 2022. £600/£2400 2023 🙂 savings £1853/£1800 😊
  • raeh
    raeh Posts: 2,575 Forumite
    Options
    Im going to have another little moan, i think this has the quietest month ever and since the beginning of the year I have managed to do far more comps than I would normally lol.
    Comping fairy it's half term and Im going to make sure I do twice as many comps as when Im a work so a nice win [for me ;)] would be very much appreciated :D
    2009-£7500 2010 £10800 2011 £2000

Thank you to everyone who posts comps xxx
  • hayleyw1
    hayleyw1 Posts: 20,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    ;)winge winge hope postie is nice to me tomorrow x;)
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure