We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

New whinge post....lol ( Or just a little moan..:) )

Options

Comments

• emmafifema
    Options
    Whinge Whinge Whinge, Moan, Moan, Moan! Need the wins to start rolling in again please pretty please. Comping fairy sprinkle you magic winning dust all over me please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Jokey
    Jokey Posts: 8,801 Forumite
    Options
    It's so disheartening. When you enter so many comps and get little or nothing in return, and they ALWAYS seem to come in all at once, well mine do. I win loads in a week say then nothing for weeks/months!!

This year has been very dry for me, an occasional VERY small win, but that's it. Maybe more people are doing comps, and eventually there'll be sooo many people and not enough prizes xx

PS: Have some magic Fairy dust from me......
    :) xx JoJo xx :)

:heart2: And only now I see the light...
    :heart2:

:T Baby girl due 09/03 :T

• jade*ben
    jade*ben Posts: 405 Forumite
    Options
    This new year has been rubbish for me also, i have had 2 previous very lucky years. Where has my luck gone? fairy please come back xxx
    Best wins: Trip to Jack Daniels Distillery, Holiday to Turkey, Holiday to Scotland, SATC necklace! Holiday to Ibiza, £500 Tea set. £1500 black diamond ring, £1000 office in a box, £5000 camping equipment, £2000 golden balls cash!
  • purplebutterfly
    Options
    emmafifema wrote: »
    Whinge Whinge Whinge, Moan, Moan, Moan! Need the wins to start rolling in again please pretty please. Comping fairy sprinkle you magic winning dust all over me please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

looking at your sig - I think you might be posting in the wrong place! :rotfl:

well done on all the wins
    Living with Lupus is like juggling with butterflies
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well I do like a good moan as it usually brings a win. Had a couple of Feb wins (and i'm grateful), but I really want a pair of ghd's for me so I'm gonna moan till I get them cos OH is not listening. :(

Moan....MOAN...MOAN....MOAN....MOAN....MOAN....MOAN....MOAN....MOAN........
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • kateab
    kateab Posts: 2,824 Forumite
    Options
    I don't think I've won anything this year yet! I need a decent win - please, please, please!

kateab
    Definitely NOT the blogger at Katie and the Kids, OK?
  • crustykrankersboro
    Options
    Im gonna join the winge had a good january well for my ds anyway and havent won a bean this month so far flipping febuary!!! xx
    £1120/07,£1007.94/08,£908.50/09,£2020/10,£1319/11
    win £2012 in 2012 = £
  • emmafifema
    Options
    looking at your sig - I think you might be posting in the wrong place! :rotfl:

well done on all the wins

Lol, well they all seemed to come at once in a small space of time and then nothing for a while now - I am thinking maybe thats my lot! as they say lol.
  • hazyjo
    hazyjo Posts: 15,470 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I'll join in :D

Had a reasonable number of good wins in Jan, but zilch for Feb. C'mon Comping Fairy, sprinkle a little magic fairy comping dust on me too :D Weekend away or holiday vouchers (or cash to go towards our next house) would be fabulous!! ;)

Good luck all!

Jx
    2023 wins: *must start comping again!*
  • me-charlotte
    Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    and breath, i am having a big whinge, i have spent hours every day since the 1st january and have won a big fat nothing!
    if i haven't won anything by the end of the month, i give up!
    i can't even win a peroni anything or a creme egg keyring!:(
    hi :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills