One of the world worst billing system Virgin Media

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
47 replies 3.4K views
truthman007truthman007 Forumite
513 Posts
100 Posts
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
There are many problems with their billing, one of the worst annoying thing i found is if you ask can you tell me how much i have been charged for the call which i dialled 0845.....

virgin media answer : Sorry we cannot tell until the new bill is generated, I'm really fed up by this answer.

and also if you had changed your plan will have to keep an eye on Bill, otherwise they would charge 40 to 50£ more unitl you found and ask them.

Replies

• Which other telephone provider could tell you that?

Honestly?
  • edited 6 September 2011 at 8:01PM
    cirrusmpcirrusmp Forumite
    247 Posts
    edited 6 September 2011 at 8:01PM
    Please Delete
  • miniemmaminiemma Forumite
    483 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Which other telephone provider could tell you that?

Honestly?

BT have a 'Recent Usage' section under 'My Account'

"Calls are updated every evening, but those recorded after 10pm on the previous day may not be included."
  • miniemma wrote: »
    BT have a 'Recent Usage' section under 'My Account'

"Calls are updated every evening, but those recorded after 10pm on the previous day may not be included."

Genuinely did not know that - thanks! :)
  • CoopdiviCoopdivi Forumite
    3.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your best bet Truthman, is not to buy anything from anyone.

You are plainly not at ease with the world of consumerism if your numerous whinging threads on MSE are anything to go by.

Unless you're a Troll of course. In which case well done you've caught me.
  • truthman007truthman007 Forumite
    513 Posts
    100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Coopdivi wrote: »
    Your best bet Truthman, is not to buy anything from anyone.

You are plainly not at ease with the world of consumerism if your numerous whinging threads on MSE are anything to go by.

Unless you're a Troll of course. In which case well done you've caught me.

There are many easy things can be changed easily, if we do have ignorance we will never change.
  • There are many easy things can be changed easily, if we do have ignorance we will never change.

....well, that's you f*cked then.
  • truthman007truthman007 Forumite
    513 Posts
    100 Posts
    ✭✭
    ....well, that's you f*cked then.

This is the problem of angerness. Don't know how to handle the situation, Made our most of the system too much complicated. No confidence comes out with bad words from mouth.
  • mazza111mazza111 Forumite
    6.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Virgin systems used to take a couple of days to update any calls, but it would be wiser just to wait until your bill comes through to see it surely? I certainly wouldn't sit in a queue to speak to an adviser, to find that their systems hadn't been updated yet.
    4 Stones and 0 pounds or 25.4kg lighter :j
  • edited 31 January 2010 at 1:14PM
    truthman007truthman007 Forumite
    513 Posts
    100 Posts
    ✭✭
    edited 31 January 2010 at 1:14PM
    mazza111 wrote: »
    Virgin systems used to take a couple of days to update any calls, but it would be wiser just to wait until your bill comes through to see it surely? I certainly wouldn't sit in a queue to speak to an adviser, to find that their systems hadn't been updated yet.

Who cares they update their system in a couple of days or not, but if you ask any calls you made they wont tell, they will tell we cannot tell until the next bill is generated. For e.g if you receive a bill yesterday and want to check the call you made today. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR 30 DAYS.

If the number was charged £2/Minute, without knowing that you could loose easily £500 to maximum.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides