Peadophiles register - how do i get the info on who is a sex offender?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Norant
    Norant Posts: 435 Forumite
    Options
    edgex wrote: »
    if you dont know anything, & the offender dosnt commit any more offences, why would there be 'years of mental torture and heartache,and what if's' ?

do you want to know about the drunk driver down the road, who ran someone over?
    your logic would be that they will drink drive again, & run someone over again

or what about the woman the other way up the road who routinely beats her kids?
    is she going to beat your kids?
    your logic says yes

I understand your question but not the reasoning behind it.

These people are highly unlikely to commit one offence then never commit another,recently in the news about a young lad who was freed by a judge only to go on and reoffend.

Drink drivers usually get banned,and if caught whilst on a ban usually get jailed....Usually,Any parent who has knowledge that there is a registered sex offender in the area will be put on extra guard to make sure that there children are safe.

As for parents who beat there children,are they going to beat my children,No there not because i would get the Police on them at the merest suggestion that they have laid a finger on my children,No one has the right to touch my Children that is in anyway aggresive,whether that person is a Police officer,a teacher,another parent,or a sex offender.

Parent lives are dominated to bringing up and protecting there children,thats what my parents did,and that is what i shall do.
    Forum spellcheckers are the pitts.
  • Norant
    Norant Posts: 435 Forumite
    Options
    xocbc wrote: »
    As for what do do with them on release, there is a difference in someone at 18 who pees in a public place a 3am on the way home from the pub to someone who is a real sex offender - they are both on the list, and if it was a simple public list, each would be tarred with the same brush.

Peeing in a public place? do you not just get an on the spot fine and made to clear your mess up,im sure that newcastle and Glasgow have water Bowsers on the back of a police van and these circulate in the bar areas looking for the people who pee in the street.

Im not disagreeing with the ethos that there are different catagories of sex offender,the ones im talking about are the predatory peados who sole intention in life is to prey on children.

we have seen police officers,barristers,teachers in the past who have been caught by the Police for downloading images of children,some disgusting sickening images of children,they need locking up because they may not be an immediate threat but anyone who can look at a child being abused and get some sort of gratification from it has the potential to abuse.
    Forum spellcheckers are the pitts.
  • brettcta
    brettcta Posts: 4,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    the award for bringing an old thread back to life goes to shazz321. i see you only have one post. i like the thought process involved in logging onto a money saving forum, searching for the term 'peadophile' and having a rant. i want to have a pop at the state of the nation under the tories, but just can't find a good knitting and cross stitch forum to have a vent on, if you can help?

also, the word you're all looking for is 'paedophile', not 'peadophile'

finally, i did a belly laugh at the 'sexy offenders register' quip on the first page before realising it was the work of mine own hand. it's poor form to laugh at ones own material.
    helpful tips
    it's spelt d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y
    there - 'in or at that place'
    their - 'owned by them'
    they're - 'they are'
    it's bought not brought (i just bought my chicken a suit from that new shop for £6.34)
  • Jeff_Bridges_hair
    Options
    brettcta wrote: »
    the award for bringing an old thread back to life goes to shazz321. i see you only have one post. i like the thought process involved in logging onto a money saving forum, searching for the term 'peadophile' and having a rant. i want to have a pop at the state of the nation under the tories, but just can't find a good knitting and cross stitch forum to have a vent on, if you can help?

also, the word you're all looking for is 'paedophile', not 'peadophile'

finally, i did a belly laugh at the 'sexy offenders register' quip on the first page before realising it was the work of mine own hand. it's poor form to laugh at ones own material.

give them a chance they have only been in power for 6 months :rotfl:
    "If you no longer go for a gap, you are no longer a racing driver" - Ayrton Senna
  • brettcta
    brettcta Posts: 4,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    truth be told, i'm drugged up to the eyeballs with cold and flu remedies, i had several half ideas floating around and that was the only one i could form together into a semi-coherent target point
    helpful tips
    it's spelt d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y
    there - 'in or at that place'
    their - 'owned by them'
    they're - 'they are'
    it's bought not brought (i just bought my chicken a suit from that new shop for £6.34)
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Options
    shazz321 wrote: »
    no wonder the world is the way it is with people findiong it all funny, i suppose that answeres a lot of questions for me !!!!

What questions does it answer? :confused:
    Gone ... or have I?
  • Freddie_Snowbits
    Options
    Oh dear! .....
  • marleyboy
    marleyboy Posts: 16,698 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Once convicted and found guilty, cut it off, better yet, let the victims parents cut it off for them, it need not be a step in front of a guillotine, a small, rusty, blunt pair of scissors will do. You can bet they wont be able to do it again, no matter what "urges" they feel.
    :A:dance:1+1+1=1:dance::A
    "Marleyboy you are a legend!"
    MarleyBoy "You are the Greatest"
    Marleyboy You Are A Legend!
    Marleyboy speaks sense
    marleyboy (total legend)
    Marleyboy - You are, indeed, a legend.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing