Egg Card - CCA Flawed?

Options

Comments

• never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    Options
    onamission wrote: »
    my egg card is defaulted since 2005 and still bouncing around between DCAs again. I have a payment agreement with one DCA and other is now claiming to own it. before i send off the CCA i read this thread and v. interested now. should I sent the CCA to the DCA or to egg as I think i have one of these approved limit agreements.

many thanks

to whoever last wrote to you claiming to own the debt :D:D
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • luvfreebeez
    Options
    icon4.gifADVICE PLEASE - aprroved limit CCA received
    hi N.I.D...I asked thi question on my own thread but was advised to put it on here for your advice as Im not sure what to do in the meantime whilst wating for the egg case to go through:-Hello,I need advice please, any advice is appreciated:-

1/ egg lcard taken out years ago.

2/ Sent to DCA as defaulted.

3/ CCa requested from APEX, received AFTER the time limit, cca says approved limit, instead of credit limit.

4/ Debt sold to another DCA.

5/ I ignore as im not sure what to do with regards to this approved limit/credit lmit fiasco.

6/ Trevor Munn is now on the case threatening 10 days until court proceedings.

Can anyone give me any advice please,thankyou!!

user_online.gif
  • never-in-doubt
    Options
    icon4.gifADVICE PLEASE - aprroved limit CCA received

Hiya right now stall it, send the following response, this stops them taking any action: CCA Query

Then see what they come back with.... let us know. :D

Have I seen your CCA? Can you scan it and email me a copy to check over for you?

• luvfreebeez
    Options
    Hello N.I.D, many thanks for your swift response.

Ive not sent you my CCA before, I am going to try and borrow a scanner or get to the library so I can get this to you to check. How will i know your e-mail adress, or do i just upload it onto here..?
  • never-in-doubt
    Options
    Hello N.I.D, many thanks for your swift response.

Ive not sent you my CCA before, I am going to try and borrow a scanner or get to the library so I can get this to you to check. How will i know your e-mail adress, or do i just upload it onto here..?

Check your PM's - ive sent you it :D

• luvfreebeez
    Options
    Hi. NID, thanks for your PM. Im having problemos trying to upload my photos- will try and upload tonight, if not i will get down to the library tomorrow and scan them on to show you the CCA as I am desperate for some advice, so I will get back to you soon!
  • scarednshakin
    Options
    Hi Niddy

Have not heard anything from EGG since sent out letter 2 weeks ago but have been getting lots of phonecalls in the last week from Fredrickson International, telling me to phone etc.

Didnt know who they were acting for, got letter in today from them and it is EGG :think:

Hopefully I am doing this right but I was going to send out Acc sold whilst in dispute and thought I might throw in telephone harassment while I was at it. Just wanted to confirm I was doing this right. Cheers :beer:
    :idea: Had lbm, switched it off too many times. Now am trying to sort my life out :T:T

:T Proud Supporter of Niddy :T
  • never-in-doubt
    Options
    Hi. NID, thanks for your PM. Im having problemos trying to upload my photos- will try and upload tonight, if not i will get down to the library tomorrow and scan them on to show you the CCA as I am desperate for some advice, so I will get back to you soon!

Hiya

Unfortunately it does look enforceable, you can either blag it and see what they do, or make a payment arrangement - the thing is, regards to the wording approved limit - this doesn't in itself cancel the agreement, not until they have been to court etc...

You need to decide if you wish to blag it or pay it - sorreeeee :(:(:(

• never-in-doubt
    edited 29 April 2010 at 3:06PM
    Options
    Hopefully I am doing this right but I was going to send out Acc sold whilst in dispute and thought I might throw in telephone harassment while I was at it. Just wanted to confirm I was doing this right. Cheers :beer:

Hiya mate,

Yes send out the account sold and hold fire on the telephone harassment right now..... :D

I'm looking at your emails now mate - reply here: #2299

• luvfreebeez
    Options
    :rotfl: ...because
    if i didnt laugh, i would probably cry!!

Well thankyou anyway for checking it over, at least it sorta lets me know where I stand either way!! So whether I blag or pay (yet to decide) , if the court case rules that "approved limit" wording makes the agreement unenforceable, would I have a leg to stand on then, is that what you may be saying...??
    Hiya

Unfortunately it does look enforceable, you can either blag it and see what they do, or make a payment arrangement - the thing is, regards to the wording approved limit - this doesn't in itself cancel the agreement, not until they have been to court etc...

You need to decide if you wish to blag it or pay it - sorreeeee :(:(:(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport