Argos - email address please for complaints

Options

Comments

• onlineo
    Options
    Thanks for the email address I can confirm it is still working and now I am getting a refund for my camera.
    Jay_Dee wrote: »
    Success!

After a two week long struggle calling Argos Customer Services and only receiving 2 out of my 3 part order I decided to email Terry Duddy, after seeing his email on here.

Thanks atipett...I emailed terry.duddy@homeretailgroup.com on Sunday 12th Feb 2012...I received my parcel next day and also a telephone call from a member of his staff (whoever, read my email) and I received a cheque for £24:99
  • xchalalalax
    Options
    I also emailed terry.duddy@homeretailgroup.com on Saturday morning and received a swift reply and a brilliant result!
  • annaje
    Options
    I would like to let others know that Argos do not act very sympatheticly to customers who because of conditions outide their control (ie weather this weekend) I ordered a printer at £89.99 but was unable to make the 30 mile round trip being a pensioner and very bad road conditions. Today Monday I went to collect order but dispite being told they were still available they were now £109.99 because I had failed to collect at the correct time.
    It is nice to know in the present circumstances in business and having no other customers in the shop that custom is not wanted except at inflated prices.
  • railbuff
    railbuff Posts: 430 Forumite
    Options
    annaje wrote: »
    I would like to let others know that Argos do not act very sympatheticly to customers who because of conditions outide their control (ie weather this weekend) I ordered a printer at £89.99 but was unable to make the 30 mile round trip being a pensioner and very bad road conditions. Today Monday I went to collect order but dispite being told they were still available they were now £109.99 because I had failed to collect at the correct time.
    It is nice to know in the present circumstances in business and having no other customers in the shop that custom is not wanted except at inflated prices.

if you order over the phone or online it will alway state " the price you pay will be the price instore at the time of collection" they dont increase the price if you fail to collect
  • dali21
    dali21 Posts: 176 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 14 August 2013 at 8:48PM
    Options
    I too have a problem with customer services at Argos Direct so I have emailed the MD at Argos [EMAIL="john.walden@argos.co.uk"]john.walden@argos.co.uk[/EMAIL]
    and Mr Duddy [EMAIL="terry.duddy@homeretailgroup.com"]terry.duddy@homeretailgroup.com[/EMAIL]

I too have found that emailing the CEO seems to get a quicker and more helpful response so will post the outcome here.
  • dali21
    dali21 Posts: 176 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well haven't had any reply from anyone but I have had a refund made to my paypal account which was my original payment method.
    Might just be a coincidence.
  • nashe74
    Options
    Thank you very much for the email addresses cant thank you enough, I had some bunk beds delivered yesterday and they arrived damaged paint chipped.

I phoned customer services and was told unable to pick up until tuesday 8th october and 5 days after that for a refund, or new ones on the 19th the dilema was needed them for my daughters new room when she starts having overnights stays next week.

It was either keep them and make good or send back and she sleeps on the floor cut along story short emailed the addresses above got a phone call from the managing directors staff two hours later with full refund and as a good will gesture to keep the bunk beds so very happy result.

was not getting anywhere with customer services last night !

thanks again
  • pidgeypony
    Options
    I am so pleased to have found this as I am failing - after a month - to get any response from Argos. I shall now be emailing a CEO or two!:exclamati
  • saintee5876
    Options
    Having waited more than a month for a refund for a product I returned to Argos I tried emailing John Walden this morning. No response yet but I'll keep you all posted as to whether I get any joy...
  • Mar123
    Mar123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Could anyone help me I bought cooker from argos and today I had a part fitted and when I went to use it went bang and it stopped working, I phoned repairs they said that they couldn't fix it till Monday.
    I am a single mom with two disabled son, if anyone could help me, that would be great
    Thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure