We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

2010: New Year, New Flat, New Plan.........

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,961 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sounds totally yuk hun.
    Take it easy & well done on weight gain.
    I have no problems weith weight gain only weight loss~oops.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ehallett
    ehallett Posts: 1,960 Forumite
    Options
    Just a quick update tonight as feeling tired and need to go into work a bit earlier tomorrow.

I spent £8.92 on some shopping and £10 on petrol today. I have also done my questions for the day so am now up to £42 already :D.

Emily x
  • ehallett
    Options
    Evening everyone

I had an NSD today :j.

I have decided that £600 is too much to aim for on the questions front. All I seem to be doing is questions! Therefore, I am going to scale it down to 50 a day which will still give me £420 by the end of the month. I will put £300 of that towards my DMP and the extra can either be paid off debts or used for emergency money.

I want to concentrate more on competitions too so this will enable me to do that. I had an email today saying I have won a make-up kit :D. It is this one http://www.lilylolo.co.uk/kitsgifts.php - Get up and Glow which is worth £45. If I can't use it because of the colours, I will try and sell it on Ebay and use the money towards my sofa.

Emily x
  • beanielou
    Options
    Emily~Do u not have enough in your budget to pay the DM without doing the questions?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• ehallett
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Emily~Do u not have enough in your budget to pay the DM without doing the questions?

No I don't :o. However, I wanted to put in that I earn £300 a month from the questions so that I could pay more off the debts a month. I am ok with doing at least 1,000 questions a month which is what I would need for the £300. If I find that I am struggling, I will tell CCCS that I have lost the extra income.

Emily x
  • beanielou
    Options
    Got you.
    Please think of your health though & dont overdo it.

• ehallett
    Options
    Morning everyone

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I haven't been feeling very well. I have got a stinking cold and bad cough. Needless to say I haven't gone into work today and will see what I am like in the morning. Will just rest today and catch up on some sleep.

I made my first DMP payment this morning of £687 :D. I have also nearly managed to keep up with my questions. I didn't do any on Saturday so am 50 behind, but just doing an extra 10 a day for 5 days will sort that out.

I want to try and list a couple of items on Ebay every day too if I can. I haven't got that much to sell but reckon I could make around £100 to give to my mum for the sofa.

Emily x
  • beanielou
    Options
    Blimey your monthly payment is £687?
    Take care & hope you are on mend soon xx

• Pilchard
    Pilchard Posts: 362 Forumite
    Options
    ehallett wrote: »
    Morning everyone

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I haven't been feeling very well. I have got a stinking cold and bad cough. Needless to say I haven't gone into work today and will see what I am like in the morning. Will just rest today and catch up on some sleep.

I made my first DMP payment this morning of £687 :D. I have also nearly managed to keep up with my questions. I didn't do any on Saturday so am 50 behind, but just doing an extra 10 a day for 5 days will sort that out.

I want to try and list a couple of items on Ebay every day too if I can. I haven't got that much to sell but reckon I could make around £100 to give to my mum for the sofa.

Emily x
    Hope you feel better soon, Emily xxx
    Let's start again (really need a kick up the bum now) :wall:
    Virgin CC £9793.71
  • ehallett
    Options
    Morning

Still not feeling too good. Have been off work all week. I'm only getting around 2-4 hours sleep a night. So fed up with coughing.

I went to the hospital this morning for a Glucose Tolerance Test, however 30 minutes and 6 needles later, she still couldn't get any blood from me so I have to go back next Wednesday to try again. I starved myself for 12 hours for nothing :(. Might have something to do with the fact that they took 6 tubes from me just over a week ago. I think my veins have gone on strike!!

My boss said not to go back to work today and I think I will stay off all week. Hopefully by next week the cough would have calmed down and I might be able to get some sleep.

Emily x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family