Free NHS smoking quit pack... Order online

Comments

• change your house number to your neighbours, works for me, my neighbour just puts them round to me whenever she gets anything with my name on it.
    No longer posting on freebies or comps
  • I went into Boots (in Scotland) to ask about this free kit and they didnt know anything about it however they told me they offer a stop smoking service. You only pay £3 a month for whatever stop smoking aid you want. They give you a weeks supply and you pop in weekly to pick up the next ones. It's £3 per month for each aid so I got two - patches and an inhaler. You can get as many as you want at £3 each per month. I thought this was a great service. Haven't started on them yet though!
  • Received today, love the little 'Tangle' for keeping your hands busy and the stickers are really cute :D

Lots of info leaflets too.
    May: Make £5 a day £115.38 / £155
    5p Jersey Money :rotfl: Roadkill: 4p :rotfl: eBay: £15.46 PayPal :D FB Sales: £27 :D TCB £13.18 AGC :D TMF £3.65 :D Geolotto £5 :D Podengo £40 :D SB £10 AGC :D Instagc £1 AGC :D
  • stewb
    stewb Posts: 11 Forumite
    There's a weeks supply of patches in the packs this year as well, so you can give them a try. My advice would still be to see a NHS adviser before using that supply though as it won't last long. the NHS advisers can prescribe NRT for you, so it is a lot cheaper than over the counter.
  • saryoung
    saryoung Posts: 14 Forumite
    :mad:Well still waiting for the patches suppose they will arrive in about another 2 months!! Typical of the government, things sound good but they can't deliver, but they spend a fortune on it.
  • I find that the patches won't stay lit.
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a Heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And Eternity in an hour.

William Blake
  • Patches finally arrived, came with 2x £2 off 10 or more stop smoking products vouchers for co-op pharmacy, where we picked up original pack from, but can save even more by getting the next lot of patches from the chemist under the new leaf programme.
  • My local sainsburys pharmacy had a whole stack of these on the counter. I picked one up but didn't have to have a consultation, they were available for people just to help themselves.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • England only :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport