Free NHS smoking quit pack... Order online

Options

Comments

• chubbina
    chubbina Posts: 47 Forumite
    Options
    I ordered this for my mum but someone had opened the box and nicked the toothbrush! At least she has some pretty rainbow stickers to help her along her way! :rolleyes:
  • dragonfruit
    Options
    chubbina wrote: »
    I ordered this for my mum but someone had opened the box and nicked the toothbrush! At least she has some pretty rainbow stickers to help her along her way! :rolleyes:

You are not alone, I know someone who ordered it and there was no toothbrush either. Pehaps they ceased offering it (there is no toothbrush in the offer now), but they should honour previous orders and send toothbrushes.
    Anybody got the toothbrush?
  • Reem
    Reem Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    My husband got his pack yesterday and there was a toothbrush inside - great for travelling. Our baby loves the stress toy and toddler nicked the stickers, so everybody is happy.
  • hannah899
    hannah899 Posts: 1,165 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    i think i got the toothbrush too. and i didnt get a stress ball more of a jointed curve loop that can wrap around your fingers and twiddle to keep your hands busy, i prefer that to a stress ball. :)
    it might not be much, but its better than a kick in the teeth:rotfl:

2010 WINS: £80 SURESWEEPSTAKE, 2 FLIP MINO HD CAMCORDERS, TRIUPH CRYING WOMEN LINGERIE, TOY STORY3 LOTSO TEDDY BEAR, £150 BERRYS VOUCHER, XBOX 36O WITH KINECT
  • welkom1
    welkom1 Posts: 946 Forumite
    Options
    2013 - Armani Si goody bag worth over £150.
  • deanan
    Options
    luckylynda wrote: »
    :rolleyes:I think that it is disgusting that this is not available in wales,I contacted them a few weeks ago to ask for a help pack and was told that it is only available in England,so that means that the Welsh,Irish and the Scots will have to go it alone,oh well wish me luck:eek:
    Hi just read ur post and ur write, Im scottish and theres no help/info for either of us. Might have known England would get all info ect b 4 us 2. I wish you all the best anyway, Im waiting till 10th March (no smoking dy)lol
  • crazyterrier2000
    Options
    nearly 3 months for me, nice wee stocking filler for someone!

http://smokefree.nhs.uk/quit-tools/quit-kit/
    No longer posting on freebies or comps
  • Dave101t
    Dave101t Posts: 4,157 Forumite
    Options
    great find, i dont smoke but i dont want to be discriminated against!
    Target Savings by end 2009: 20,000
    current savings: 20,500 (target hit yippee!)
    Debts: 8000 (student loan so doesnt count)

new target savings by Feb 2010: 30,000
  • Janey123
    Options
    Hi everyone,

The NHS are giving away a free quit smoking kit which people might find useful.

I'm not sure if I can post links but here it is (apologies to the mods if I can't)

http://smokefree.nhs.uk/quit-tools/quit-kit/

I hope it helps.

Jane
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills