Boots Time Delay Night Serum - 20p!

Options

Comments

• stef240377
    stef240377 Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    Options
    Wolverhampton, Mander centre attempted to refuse to take skinny of serum until i said it was strange other stores had a memo attached to tills authorising manual over ride. Quickly put thru as gift voucher several apologies and gained new skinny aswell as full points.
    :j Was married 2nd october 2009 to the most wonderful man possible:j

DD 1994, DS 1996 AND DS 1997

Lost 3st 5lb with Slimming world so far!!
  • sally06
    sally06 Posts: 4,132 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thanks for the thread SS :) I tried to get the TD serums from st pancras last week, but the SA wouldn't override the till:rolleyes: I might try a different store, if I can find the serum somewhere else. I hate these sknicare vouchers. You can't get anything free with them anymore. Bring back the No7 voucher Mr B!
  • clairewop
    clairewop Posts: 8,007 Forumite
    Options
    I've had 2 of these skinnies vouchers this week, i never normally use them, but might be worth buying items to put away for pressies? what are the best things to buy? what i can gather it doesn't work with some things?
    Boiler pot £30.92/£1000
  • Magpye
    Magpye Posts: 607 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the tip re the ACM machine, not sure is any of the Borders branches have one, but will investigate.

I'm bang in the centre of the Borders, about 10 miles away from around 4 small branches.

Once or twice a year I pop up to Straiton - usually for the 75% sale

AFAIK none of the Borders branches have the ACMs. Hawick used to have one, but it was taken away years ago. Disappointing as I used to use it a ton.
    "All cruelty springs from weakness" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
    Personal pronouns are they/them/their, please.

I'm intolerant of wheat, citrus, grapes, grape products and dried vine fruits, tomato, and beetroot, and I am also somewhat caffeine sensitive.
  • The_Old_Bag
    The_Old_Bag Posts: 4,706 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Would some kind soul please post a picture of these items.
    I cannot find them anywhere in any of my stores....and even checked online and they have no TD night serum.:confused:
    I can only find the day serum in store and that is about £12.

Many thanks ;)
  • littlereddevil
    Options
    SA wouldn't put my voucher through so I just had to pay for it but did get another voucher. It's a good price though for the serum.
    travelover
  • Jean_III
    Jean_III Posts: 4,431 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Would some kind soul please post a picture of these items.
    I cannot find them anywhere in any of my stores....and even checked online and they have no TD night serum.:confused:
    I can only find the day serum in store and that is about £12.

Many thanks ;)

Boots Time delay Night Serum
  • SandraScarlett
    Options
    Jean_III wrote: »

Brilliant! BTW Sally, there's loads at Liverpool Street. The SA had to get someone with a key to over-ride it. HTH

xx
  • twinkle06_123
    Options
    I bought another night serum today but didn't get another voucher and only got 4 points this time for the £1 spend. Last time I got 24 points and another voucher. I think it has something to do with when you hand your advantage card over?
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,909 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    SA wouldn't put my voucher through so I just had to pay for it but did get another voucher. It's a good price though for the serum.

I couldn't get the SA to put my voucher through either so I emailed customer services to ask if the voucher should be accepted for the serum. Got a reply almost immediately...said they couldn't explain why it hadn't been accepted but they credited me with 500 Advantage points. :j Still gonna try with the voucher at another till or another branch tho sometime ;). Praps if more people complain they might adjust their tills? :confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure