Boots Time Delay Night Serum - 20p!

Options

Comments

• twinkle06_123
    Options
    I bought the serum today - there were a few on the shelf. Took it to the Lancolm lady as I thought she wouldn't moan about the voucher not working. Voucher didn't go through - and she goes 'Oh, I think this may be classed as a cleanser- let me go and check with someone'. :rotfl: DOH!!!

She got the supervisor over and the supervisor apologised and said 'sorry this keeps happening, there seems to be a problem with the system, it's not recognising the voucher - even though your perfectly entitled to use it' and she took £5 off manually so I paid £1 :D
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    No serum in my Boots, or face wash. Cheapest thing I could find was Time Delay wrinkle reduce eyecream paid £1.84. Anyone use this, not sure whether to keep this for myself as usually use No7 products? Is there much difference between those & Time Delay? Will need it for the wrinkles Im getting in disappointment at not getting these lovely offers you all talking about!
  • sue_oh
    sue_oh Posts: 207 Forumite
    Options
    suetango wrote: »
    Hi girls -
    can anyone remember if this Time Delay Night Serum is the one which had exactly the same ingredients as the Protect & Perfect, apart from 'fragrance'?
    Some of the older (I mean 'ahem' - original!) Bootsers might know. If so then this really is a bargain! I thought they stopped making it when they changed the packaging.
    Sue x
    If my memory serves me right, that was the Refine and Rewind serum, which I'm not too sure is still available. There was also talk that the Expert Scar Serum wasn't too different either (I've actually used this when I've run out of P&P and it didn't feel any different).
    HTH :D
  • izzwizz_2
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    No serum in my Boots, or face wash. Cheapest thing I could find was Time Delay wrinkle reduce eyecream paid £1.84. Anyone use this, not sure whether to keep this for myself as usually use No7 products? Is there much difference between those & Time Delay? Will need it for the wrinkles Im getting in disappointment at not getting these lovely offers you all talking about!

I've been using this since the last £5 voucher offer, and it's really fantastic (much better than the Clinique ones I've tried). Definitely worth holding onto IMHO, bought myself another one today, and one of the sets to try all the other products.:j
  • blondi1
    blondi1 Posts: 273 Forumite
    Options
    sorry to be really annoying but im a bit confused about this offer...
    i read that the 'skinny' vouchers = till receipts - so do i need to just buy anything to get a receipt?
    and then i can get a discount off the already discounted night serum.. is that the only product that i can use the voucher?

x
    Wins
    Big Bang Theory DVD, Theatre Tickets, 4 'Galaxy' books, 8 Cadbury choccie packs, Jackson Browne tickets, DVD, Signed 'Marley and Me' poster, Avon eye-shadow set, SPA Treatment, Paul Mitchell shampoo, kids book, Cricket tickets, shampoo, Doritos vouchers x 18, Digital Camera, Girls night out tickets, BME tickets & goody bag

• karenx
    karenx Posts: 4,988 Forumite
    Options
    spend £5 in store and you get a skincare voucher. Theres a list of brands you can use it on on the voucher! So the serum is £6 so after taking the voucher of its only £1! You don't have to get it but its just an amazing suggestion as to how to use the voucher with spending very little! Theres also the time delay radiance booster that costs £1.86 with the voucher! And some olay face wash for about 86p! X
  • blondi1
    blondi1 Posts: 273 Forumite
    Options
    thanks very much i understand now lol xx
    Wins
    Big Bang Theory DVD, Theatre Tickets, 4 'Galaxy' books, 8 Cadbury choccie packs, Jackson Browne tickets, DVD, Signed 'Marley and Me' poster, Avon eye-shadow set, SPA Treatment, Paul Mitchell shampoo, kids book, Cricket tickets, shampoo, Doritos vouchers x 18, Digital Camera, Girls night out tickets, BME tickets & goody bag

• suetango
    Options
    sue_oh wrote: »
    If my memory serves me right, that was the Refine and Rewind serum, which I'm not too sure is still available. There was also talk that the Expert Scar Serum wasn't too different either (I've actually used this when I've run out of P&P and it didn't feel any different).
    HTH :D

Hi Sue

No, it was definitely P&P - I've just spent ages trying to find some of the original posts (how sad am I LOL) - someone posted something about it back in Feb 2009 but I daren't copy their post. I haven't seen any of the TD Night serum that you ladies have got so I can't confirm if it's exactly the same, but I imagine it would be so you've all got a bargain! ;)

xx
    (You're right about the scar serum but not sure if it was Bio-something?)
  • pollsdolls
    pollsdolls Posts: 2,960 Forumite
    Options
    suetango wrote: »
    Hi Sue

No, it was definitely P&P - I've just spent ages trying to find some of the original posts (how sad am I LOL) - someone posted something about it back in Feb 2009 but I daren't copy their post. I haven't seen any of the TD Night serum that you ladies have got so I can't confirm if it's exactly the same, but I imagine it would be so you've all got a bargain! ;)

xx
    (You're right about the scar serum but not sure if it was Bio-something?)

Is this the post you are looking for perhaps?
    ~ What goes around comes around ~
  • buyitall
    buyitall Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think the Refine and Rewind was meant to be the same as the new(ish) P and P Intense serum. Sorry if it's off topic to the original post.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure