Options
    Well done DBG :)
    Personal Loan: Start: £22020:eek: Now: £18800 :j

Credit Card: £600

Overdraft: £500
  • debtbegone
    debtbegone Posts: 1,007 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks zar, I think the photo editing will end up being put off till sunday :rolleyes:

So busy at work I'm just popping in, want to keep up posting so I don't start slacking! Can't afford to slack :o

List for today:

*work butt off at work
    *edit photos for ebay
    *do exercise
    *make lunch for tomorrow
    *Sort through pile of papers on my desk and file them properly

That'll do for now - mini lists mean I'm not stretching myself with a million things :p
    The debtWILLbegone - taking it 1% at a time
    Grand Total Owed:
    [STRIKE]£11,000[/STRIKE]£9962 Kicking the evil HBOS card's butt: [STRIKE]£4920[/STRIKE]£4495
    1% (£50) at a time member #121 - 11/100

• debtbegone
    Options
    debtbegone wrote: »
    Thanks zar, I think the photo editing will end up being put off till sunday :rolleyes:

So busy at work I'm just popping in, want to keep up posting so I don't start slacking! Can't afford to slack :o

List for today:

[STRIKE]*work butt off at work[/STRIKE]
    *edit photos for ebay
    [STRIKE]*do exercise
    *make lunch for tomorrow[/STRIKE]
    *Sort through pile of papers on my desk and file them properly

That'll do for now - mini lists mean I'm not stretching myself with a million things :p

Flying visit, work took over most of yesterday and will take over most of today so I'm not going to bother making a list! Off to do my pad then knuckle down :D
    Grand Total Owed:
    [STRIKE]£11,000[/STRIKE]£9962 Kicking the evil HBOS card's butt: [STRIKE]£4920[/STRIKE]£4495

• debtbegone
    Options
    Lunchbreak!

Received a couple of small estee lauder items ordered in the debenhams sale - mainly bought because of the free gift, was going to use as a christmas pressie but the advertised free gift didn't come, boo! Got something worth about 1/3 of the advertised item, but at least I used quidco & free del code.

Think I'll just end up selling what I've bought, or the free gift anyway, my mum'll prob still get the make-up.

Home made lunch again today, not very appetising but I was so tired last night so just made a cheese spread sandwich :o

Tomorrow is the day for listing the items on ebay that I got photos taken of through the week, fingers crossed they'll get me a few pennies! Got a cheque in the post yesterday for an ebay item, will get that into the bank on Monday to go straight into the overdraft fund, a fortnight tomorrow I start getting the daily charges :eek:

I'll have just over £90 in the fund on Monday, minimum payments have been made to my cc's so no worries there, but still leaves me with £200 to find or earn before then, :shocked: if only the stuff on ebay just now will sell :embarasse
    Grand Total Owed:

• debtbegone
    Options
    Afternoon!

My photos are edited all ready to go, the aim for today is to get 16 items listed on ebay, that's what I've got photos of on the computer, I can't get anymore done as my camera battery has died and I've left the charger at work :rolleyes:

Apart from that I'm going to have a lazy day and a nice long bath :D
    Grand Total Owed:

• debtbegone
    Options
    Half way there on the listing front. Have played a bit of bp while waiting for photos to upload, got ever so slightly closer to a withdrawl for voucher. I also signed up to v!rgin b!ngo, through quidco so it's cost me nothing and means I can do the scr$tchie now :) and have found out about j$ckp$tjoy's new free game offer, only 6 days late :o but a new game starts tomorrow, phew!

Back to listing on ebay. . . . .
    Grand Total Owed:

• ZarZar1990
    Options
    Keep going DBG! You're doing really well, I feel like my enthusiasms gone to get out of debt lately and I've just been 'can't be bothered' and etc just feeling really down 'cos I'm sick of being skint!
    I'm off to dooyoo now to try and get to £50!
    Personal Loan: Start: £22020:eek: Now: £18800 :j

Credit Card: £600

Overdraft: £500
  • debtbegone
    Options
    Don't get down zar!

Right now I'm focusing on just one of the debts, once I'm rid of it I think I'll give myself just a little treat, but I know if I don't work at getting rid of them there's no way on this earth I'll be able to move out of the 'rents house next year, and if that's not possible I'll probably end up being sectioned as it's seriously not good for my mental health :o

Today is going to be a mostly work day, so no lists today either.

Managed ten items on ebay last night before the wireless connection started playing up. It only happens in my room and I just couldn't face heading through to the living room to finish them off.
    Grand Total Owed:

• so_here_we_are
    Options
    Hi DBG

I was doing ok last week but today I couldn't be bothered to make my lunch, I'd rather stay in bed a little bit longer.

I think its the Dark mornings and nights its making me want to hibinate -(sp?)

Oh well will try to be back on the wagon again tomorrow as I have just spent £4.23 on my lunch - OMG!. (It was yummy though)

Glad to see you are still going great guns

SHWA
    1vs 100 £50
    5500/335.25 (5.5K COMING DOWN)
    20.00/10,000(10K GOING UP)
    Not long now
    :)
  • debtbegone
    Options
    I was nearly a lunch buyer too shwa! Had to pick up some stuff for work before heading in, luckily the shop hadn't stocked up their sandwiches at that point so I managed to avoid it and had a pasta snack thing that I'd nicked from the larder :o

I've taken to making my lunches the night before as I know if I leave it till the morning they'll never get done (love my cosy duvet too much) I hate it nearly always being dark out and the miserable weather isn't helping either, it's also bad for the trying to cut back on junk/massive foods, I'm craving a nice stodgy rice salad for tomorrow!

Think we all need a wee treat every now and again shwa, otherwise we'd go loopy :)

I've just popped on as I spotted something I LOVE but don't need while looking online over my lunchbreak :mad: must not buy. must not buy. must not buy!
    Grand Total Owed:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport