We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 8

1…12541255125712591260…1605

Comments

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    im sure she understand MOTM .. and mm a proper mini you very cute though :D x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • whered sami and elle go ?? They were looking for me, I come on and they disappear !! Do I smell ???
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    whered sami and elle go ?? They were looking for me, I come on and they disappear !! Do I smell ???

    yes :p:rotfl:... i dont know where they went they disappeared just after i finished doing philips hair x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Glad ur ok MM, just been a bit busy so disappeared but popped in to see if there'd been a reply :)
    night all
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • im sure she understand MOTM .. and mm a proper mini you very cute though :D x

    I'm about to find out :o

    What's that smell...? :cool:

    Sweet dreams everyone.
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    night sami xx
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • night sami xx
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Rhys and I are still here.. :rolleyes:

    'Nuff said :cool:
  • One of those nights elle !!

    Dylan has just woke up too, so I have a bottle cooling for him to see if it will help him settle :)
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    right bed time for me night night xxx
    :)Still searching .....:)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.