We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 8

1…12511252125412561257…1605

Comments

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    night heard from mm i'll text her tomorrow ... night glam ... the only thing im not sure about if philip gets the job is if he misses zoes birthday x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Glamazon wrote: »
    right bedtime, got a bad head & Jack wont settle - he's been abit sick today

    aww sweetie, youre leaving me just as I come on :(
    Hope Jack settles for you soon xx
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    oh and there you are mm x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    you ok sweetheart ... dylan alright?? :) x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • yeah, have just been busy doing stuff tonight !!
    Dylan seems a lot better tonight, but he is worse in the morning, however he drank a full 8oz bottle before bed, which is his best in 4 days, so def a bit better :)
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    thats good to hear mm ... what you been up to? x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Good to hear Dylan's improving mm. Best of luck sm's OH for the job tomorrow.
  • tidying my hell hole of a kitchen !!! Bleached out the cupboards and updated my food in the larder list so we can do a proper stock pile shop at the end of the month when I get paid after Christmas, horrible horrible job, but needed done :)
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    aww sweetie, youre leaving me just as I come on :(
    Hope Jack settles for you soon xx

    He's just fallen asleep on my shoulder so I though I'd give him 5mins before I put him down & check back on here!!

    thanks everyone u keep me sane! I am so gutted today - just feel like I wanna cry. Not like me at all.

    really am going now
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • Night Glam, text me tomorrow if you need some sanity !!
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.