Go go pets hamsters & accessories stock updates & discussion.

Options

Comments

• 3_cheeky_princesses
    Options
    vicvic wrote: »
    how long ago did you order from character?

I started order at about 12.30pm as i got a instock email direct from Character-Online :T I actually got order thru at about 2.30pm!
    Member of Thrifty Gifty ~ Making money for Christmas 2010:
    £2 Savers club member no 40 ~ £54
    Amazon Vouchers BingoPort ~ £10
    Dooyoo Challenge Jan ~ £24.07 / £20.00 Yippee over target :j
  • devils_vixen
    Options
    If anyone finds a playball could they post on this thread to let us know where. I really want one :o - sorry i mean my dd would really love one! :D but i cant find them anywhere in stock. I have ordered 1 from play.com but it is showing as 5 weeks delivery so would like a back up if possible ;)

Well done everyone on their finds. Just think nearer Christmas everyone else will be running round trying to find the range or paying loads for it on EBay when we can sit back smuggly knowing we got ours!

My local Sainsbury's had one. £11.99 they also had the skateboard and the surfboard and a few of the beds in stock. Also noticed the hamster play house is meant to be coming in to stock @ Character W/C 26/10/09
    I am still needing the house, the spiral tunnel and the wheel. My plan is to build the set on xmas eve ready for me (I mean daughter):o to play with on xmas day:D
  • blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone tell me just what sets there are and roughly how much. I have bought my kids main presents (I've done all my Xmas shopping) but each time I read this thread I am getting more and more tempted for my DS as it'll be much easier than a real hamster, LOL.

Went off and had a look at that toys store in the US someone here posted and it was $35 for Mr Squiggles. You can get that for £10 in Argos!! And I thought WE were being ripped off!!
  • andymac746
    Options
    Go to the character site http://www.character-online.com/products/Go-Go-Hamsters/

all the items are there with the price you should pay get it for less then its a bargain.
  • heatherks
    heatherks Posts: 854 Forumite
    Options
    jdwilliams has hamster and ball for £23 ...but out of stock at present 21/28 days next delivery
    http://www.thebrilliantgiftshop.co.uk/shop/product/details/show.action?pdLpUid=VQ730&pdBoUid=9790&LpgUid=11196927#colour:,size:
  • tieg3
    tieg3 Posts: 415 Forumite
    Options
    Lastnight I ordered 2 of the hamsters from wilkinsonplus, I have just checked and they seem to have all 4 instock atm.
    Don't forget quidco and theres no delivery charge if you order from store.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to
    use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.:D
  • verigotta
    Options
    Hi in stock at
    woolworths.co.uk
  • Emm_appeal
    Emm_appeal Posts: 82 Forumite
    edited 20 October 2009 at 5:58AM
    Options
    character online have the car/garage and wheel

play have the surf board and skateboard

more stock available soon according to most sites
    If at first you dont succeed.............skydiving is not for you !
  • stuart7899
    Options
    I like your christmas signature 3_cheeky_princess! Struggling to find a go go hamster. argos seems to have run out again.
  • patacake58
    patacake58 Posts: 1,470 Forumite
    Options
    They have them available on line at wilkos and woolies.
    Hth, Pat :beer:
    Your greatness is measured by your kindness; your education and intellect by your modesty; your ignorance is betrayed by your suspicions and prejudices, and your real caliber is measured by the consideration and tolerance you have for others.

William J.H. Boetcker (1873-1962)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport