ugg outlet- is it a scam?

Options

Comments

• vuvuzela
    vuvuzela Posts: 3,648 Forumite
    Options
    sonialin wrote: »
    that's my opinion:money:

And my opinion, sonialin, is that you are a spammer building up your post count to post links. Reported :)
  • paula_kk
    Options
    meaney1971 wrote: »
    well i'll take everything i said about uiggoutlet.com back. i recieved my ugg boots and they are top quality and i would have to say the genuine thing. exteremly pleased ......

they are all fakes. i have done a lot of resarch with these before. any of them at a too good to be true price are FAKES, im surprised people fall for it. i have ordered several from this outlet and similar, and im happy with the quality for 50quid, they still appear better than River island ones etc. they look identicle, with ugg box, tissue paper etc so people really do believe they are real, but take them to a real ugg shop and theyll tell u they are fake.

i choose to buy them knowing they are fake, as its a massive saving and i still like them, still feel good, although not as soft inside after a while. just dont for one second believe they are real or you have been conned
  • jasonvin
    Options
    I bought 2 pairs pf uggs off this site about 2 weeks ago and havent recieved anything!!:money:
  • ellay864
    ellay864 Posts: 3,827 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Like others say, if it seems too good to be true it probably is. My son's ex-gf paid about £80 from a site that looked genuine...and the boots were actually quite nice. On balance she feels she's got some nice boots at a decent price and most people wouldn't know they're fakes, but she did fall for it and she was upset to know she hadn't got herself bargain UGGs.
    The official UGG site has a tool where you can enter the name of a site and they hold lists of known counterfeit sites. Try this link and put in the address for the site you've used
  • HoneyBunny960
    Options
    You's are all idiots. I can't believe people would send hundreds of pounds off -.-
  • Equaliser123
    Options
    ellay864 wrote: »
    On balance she feels she's got some nice boots at a decent price and most people wouldn't know they're fakes, but she did fall for it and she was upset to know she hadn't got herself bargain UGGs.

Do a little bit of research into the types of people that are behind counterfeiting.

Slave / child labour. Links to terrorism and organised crime.

Even skinning animals alive to make the boots: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2045016/Raccoon-dogs-skinned-alive-make-cheap-copies-Ugg-boots.html

Still, at least she has some "nice boots at a decent price".
  • nuku_2
    Options
    so does anyone know a good website to buy ugg boots at very discounted price
  • dalesrider
    dalesrider Posts: 3,447 Forumite
    Options
    nuku wrote: »
    so does anyone know a good website to buy ugg boots at very discounted price

Take your pick from any.....

Just check for a address on the site.

As a aside there is no such thing as a fake Ugg.... As Ugg is a style of boot and nothing else.
    Never ASSUME anything its makes a
    >>> A55 of U & ME <<<
  • nikkit72
    nikkit72 Posts: 2,458 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.fakeor.com/

If its to good to be true.... then IT IS!!!!!!
    Dont forget that little Thanks button , only takes a sec
  • vuvuzela
    vuvuzela Posts: 3,648 Forumite
    Options
    dalesrider wrote: »
    Take your pick from any.....

Just check for a address on the site.

As a aside there is no such thing as a fake Ugg.... As Ugg is a style of boot and nothing else.

As an aside, I think you know exactly what the OP means, in that the boots in question are fakes of the Ugg boots made by Decker.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure