We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 7

1…878879881883884…1167

Comments

  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    woo for teeth! I'm praying Ed gets his as late as Chris (11mth) I'm petrified of being bitten on the nip!

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    (sorry)
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    ok i fall asleep and someone gets up the duff ... how long was i asleep for :rotfl: ..

    CONGRATZ MEL!!! (she says very sleeperly) thats 2 ... whose next :rotfl: .. x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • sparkle03
    sparkle03 Posts: 868 Forumite
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Thanks God for that cos that's what I thought it was but thought I might have imagined it!

    (It's Vicki)

    Hadn't realised you were so close - if u fancy meeting up give me a shout :p

    Cool, same goes for you too. Im free let me see..... most of the time LoL
    :D

    Righty Im off, OH will be home any minute now - I hope :o - Im missing him. I barely saw him last night as I was out swimming with my mum and my sis! He's usually home for 4.30pm.

    Oh and does anybody have a maclaren techno xlr? Thinking of getting one of those or silvercross dazzle - cant decide which one!

    Night all xxx

    ''I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    —
    Marilyn Monroe
  • astonsmummy
    astonsmummy Posts: 14,219 Forumite
    redmel1621 wrote: »
    But you all look so good in suspenders:D

    Okay, okay...I'm Pregnant!!
    Awww congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :j:j:j:j:j:j
    :j Baby boy Number 2, arrived 12th April 2009!:j
  • 3onitsway
    3onitsway Posts: 4,000 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ok i fall asleep and someone gets up the duff ... how long was i asleep for :rotfl: ..

    CONGRATZ MEL!!! (she says very sleeperly) thats 2 ... whose next :rotfl: .. x

    How many mentally said 'Me' when they read that? Oh, it was just me then. :o

    Feelie Yey for teeth. We got our first one this week - she's not a happy baby today! How has he been?
    :beer:
  • astonsmummy
    astonsmummy Posts: 14,219 Forumite
    Did I hear some fabulous news in my absence?! Congrats Mel!!

    We have teeth here. First two popped through this morning. Wonder if I might get a decent sleep tonight.
    Yay for teeth! :j
    Ryry has 2 now :D
    :j Baby boy Number 2, arrived 12th April 2009!:j
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    3onitsway wrote: »
    How many mentally said 'Me' when they read that? Oh, it was just me then. :o

    Feelie Yey for teeth. We got our first one this week - she's not a happy baby today! How has he been?

    I did and Jack's only 7 weeks!!!!!!!!!
    Give me a few weeks and I'll be taking that back!
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Sparkle: I think Krystal has that maclaren?? I remember she got a SX not sure if it was dazzle or pop but there was something wrong with it and she ended up with a maclaren that she loves :)
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Mel, Maz, Weezl, anyone with lil newborns Approved foods have huggies newborn sz 2's for £1.50
    http://www.approvedfood.co.uk/TOILETRIES/Huggies_Number_2_Red_Newborn_Nappies
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    ooh Just posted that nappy offer in pg thread and saw Jenny is in early labour :D
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.