We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 7

1…875876878880881…1167

Comments

  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    edited 22 October 2009 at 7:25PM
    *whine* so hungry....

    Husband has gone for a sleep before taking the night shift and Molly's asleep on me. I've a red grapefruit I want to eat and no way to get to it.

    Edit cause it keeps eating all but my first couple of lines:

    Skinty, no bath
    Sami, hurrah!
    Becles, thay's very morbid...
    Mel, why shocked?
    MDW - whoohoo!
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • emlou2009
    emlou2009 Posts: 4,016 Forumite
    mel what were you shocked about? you cant leave us in suspenders!
    Mummy to
    DS (born March 2009)

    DD (born January 2012)
  • Mel - did you do the test?
  • redmel1621
    redmel1621 Posts: 6,010 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    But you all look so good in suspenders:D

    Okay, okay...I'm Pregnant!!
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.
  • 3onitsway
    3onitsway Posts: 4,000 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    redmel1621 wrote: »
    I was feeling a bit shocked;)

    OMG! :eek: Well, are you? ;):eek:

    ETA: We posted together! :T:T:T
    How pregnant are you, how are you feeling, hows OH?

    I spotted the shocked post this morning - but my whingey baby wouldn't let me post - then I forgot. x:o
    :beer:
  • redmel1621
    redmel1621 Posts: 6,010 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Yes and Yes
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.
  • sparkle03
    sparkle03 Posts: 868 Forumite
    redmel1621 wrote: »
    I was feeling a bit shocked;)

    Mel are you pregnant? ;)

    ''I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    —
    Marilyn Monroe
  • emlou2009
    emlou2009 Posts: 4,016 Forumite
    redmel1621 wrote: »
    But you all look so good in suspenders:D

    Okay, okay...I'm Pregnant!!

    :j:j:j:j:j
    congratulations!!!

    how far gone??
    Mummy to
    DS (born March 2009)

    DD (born January 2012)
  • sparkle03
    sparkle03 Posts: 868 Forumite
    LoL we all posted that within seconds! Wow congratulations! :beer:

    ''I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    —
    Marilyn Monroe
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Congratulations!!!
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.