🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Ddraig's diary .Prob full of brain splurges ,jokes and tears,lol.

Options

Comments

• Ddraig
    Ddraig Posts: 595 Forumite
    Options
    Im just getting settled into what ive started ,then i will have a look ino that.
    Yes,I rang them last time.They were pants tbh.And the company knew what they were doing.Cut too much to live on,too much to force their hand wih legal rights.
    SWAGBUCKS Nov 17sbs redeemed; 2 x £5 Amazon
    youngpoll 7.70onepoll £33 toluna 29600 plus 3 redeem. valued opinions 9.25pureprofile 5.95mutual points 1265.Hi epanel 24 pointscrowdology 1.52
  • boredofbeingathome
    Options
    Ddraig wrote: »
    Im just getting settled into what ive started ,then i will have a look ino that.

There is a thread about it on the up your income board
    Ddraig wrote:
    Yes,I rang them last time.They were pants tbh.And the company knew what they were doing.Cut too much to live on,too much to force their hand wih legal rights.

That's a shame, b**tards:mad: Still this site gives you the tools to survive and you will..it will make you stronger.

Just read the bit about antid's, you seem to be coping well on them and i too have three kids ( grown up, but still:rolleyes:)so can relate about the summer hols.
    Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?
    Still lurking around with a hope of some salvation:cool:
  • Ddraig
    Options
    Hey Im oldest of 6.I know the older they get the more headache they bring,lol.

We may be lucky and it may not happen again but never know.And if I get prepared then I wont have a need to panick like a headless chicken.The positive side is I refuse to take anything on monetary wise ,incase it does happen.So if it doesnt happen,i will still have reined the financial belt in.

Thanks.I had a couple of occuring family stuff and his job stuff and just needed that extra little help.I dont worry about being on them like some.And if I could do one thing,it would be to make the people who feel bad about taking them to feel ok about needing them.No one feels embarrased when they need to take cough medicine.And it is a medicine.
    Thanks Bob xxxLess than 24 hrs till school,haha.
    youngpoll 7.70onepoll £33 toluna 29600 plus 3 redeem. valued opinions 9.25pureprofile 5.95mutual points 1265.Hi epanel 24 pointscrowdology 1.52
  • lauhen
    lauhen Posts: 437 Forumite
    Options
    At least I am not the only one counting down until school starts. My 2 year old soon to be 3, has his preschool induction today, then he will go 2 afternoons a week, that will cost £18 per week, at least in January the government pay.
  • Ddraig
    Options
    what day is his bday?my 2 yr old is 3 on 17th.January here we come,lol.
  • Ddraig
    Options
    Am making decorations with sugarpaste and cutters tooday to go on my baby's birthday cake.Cutters on loan from a cakemaking friend.She is a superstar,they really broke the mold with her.She has got me through the last few months.Love her to bits.

Bonus ,had forgot i went through a cashback site for the bingo,got £12.50 verified,whoop!!!!
  • lauhen
    lauhen Posts: 437 Forumite
    Options
    Ddraig wrote: »
    what day is his bday?my 2 yr old is 3 on 17th.January here we come,lol.

He is 3 on September 19th, I have to wait for the term after before they pay for playschool, so that will be January, I hope.
  • Ddraig
    Options
    Yes same here,hes only 2 days younger than mine.She also has to wait til January.If we are in poor areas.We are entitled to 3 hours a day now.Extra 2 1/2 a week.
  • boredofbeingathome
    Options
    Aww i love baby birthday cakes. Your friend is indeed a star, hope the cake turns out good and we can see piccies.
    Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?
    Still lurking around with a hope of some salvation:cool:
  • Ddraig
    Options
    yeah when i see how you do them,haha.Ikll figure it out when ive made the cake.Hows you?Im getting there with the saving thing,much to OH detriment as I wont buy anything without scouring for discounts,lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport