Ddraig's diary .Prob full of brain splurges ,jokes and tears,lol.

Options
Ddraig
Ddraig Posts: 595 Forumite
edited 2 September 2009 at 12:10PM in Debt free diaries
Well,start as i mean to go on.And at least il know where to find this,lol.

Well im starting with full cupboards and freezer.
So shouldnt be a struggle to stretch them out while i get more organised for grocery challenge.
Started shopping online last week.First shop was £104.This week got it down to 87 so hey who knows,i wanna aim for £75 a wk in sept.Prob will now 4 yr old will be going back full time.Shes a rubbish eater but very wasteful and couldnt keep her out of the fridge after picking her up at lunch time,but now she will be at school,haha.

Cant wait for that.I hate the running backward and forwards but the kids are fed up now.Weather has been rubbish(ruined my tomatoes!!!)

Right my aims at the start is
1)Obviously be financially better off.Why?So i can do stuff with the kids,or even have a caravan holiday.Or if worse happens,support us with an emergency fund if my lovely OH's work puts the guys on hort time again.

2)Stop wasting money

Shave the grocery bill down to £75 pw

Make a better success of my veggie plot,so far had runner beans,broad beans,tomatoes,beetroot,leeks,spring onion,cabbage ,lettuce,am growing red kale for first time and hopefully crook neck squash.

3)Get extra cash and declutter the house.Ebay here we come!!!

4) Make sure i use quidco when purchasing.

5) Make sure if i find presents in the sale i dont tell the OH what a bargain they were or hell make me match it up to budget of normal spend for family members.

6)Cut down extremely on alcohol,until i have figured out how to make my own wine.Ans seeing as i only have one pathetic excuse for a pear tree only a year old,long way off.

7)Get rid of my Littlewoods account.

8)Get my argos card off,only £100 on but its more about not getting more on at xmas!!!!

9)Get to know my fellow MSE peeps xxx

A RECORD OF AMOUNTS AND POINTS IN COLUMN 1.
A RECORD OF AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID IN COLUMN 2.

NAME OF PLACE POINTS EARNED/CASH ACTUALLY RECIEVED

lITTLEWOODS 0.16 IN ACCT 0.00 BONUS £11 MINUS £10DEPOSIT/£1
SCRATCHIES

QUIDCO £18.79

ONEPOLL £3.30

BINGOPORT

TOPCASH 0.51

FATCHEESE 0.08/£5 JOIN YET TO BE EARNED.

CASHBACK XTREME £3.75

MONEYMADNESS £10.01

DOOYOO 8020PTS

EBAY

LIGHTSPEED

IPSOS

GLOBAL MARKET TEST
SWAGBUCKS Nov 17sbs redeemed; 2 x £5 Amazon
youngpoll 7.70onepoll £33 toluna 29600 plus 3 redeem. valued opinions 9.25pureprofile 5.95mutual points 1265.Hi epanel 24 pointscrowdology 1.52

Comments

• Ddraig
    Options
    Just made £2.55 on onepoll too,yay
    youngpoll 7.70onepoll £33 toluna 29600 plus 3 redeem. valued opinions 9.25pureprofile 5.95mutual points 1265.Hi epanel 24 pointscrowdology 1.52
  • boredofbeingathome
    Options
    Sounds like a plan Ddraig. Good luck with your journey and your diary.
    Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?
    Still lurking around with a hope of some salvation:cool:
  • Ddraig
    Options
    Thankyou xxxDefinately a plan,as i am he same as your name.If its not economical for me to go out to work,il make the difference at home,save money we do have and become more self sufficient with growing my own.
    Just need to remember what to do every day ,lol.
  • boredofbeingathome
    Options
    Ddraig wrote: »
    Thankyou xxxDefinately a plan,as i am he same as your name.If its not economical for me to go out to work,il make the difference at home,save money we do have and become more self sufficient with growing my own.
    Just need to remember what to do every day ,lol.

I did that username when i was bored at home one day:rotfl:Now everyone calls me Bob- not cos i am a chap, but because i am a blackadder fan and it is the bob/kate thing as well as being short for boredofbeingathome- see i have too much time on my hands to think of these things.:rotfl::rotfl:

It is certainly about making every penny count and my work is one in progress like everyone else on here. I also grow things and my runner beans are legendary- honest:D:rotfl:
    Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?
  • Ddraig
    Options
    Nice to meet you Bob xxx Ddraig is welsh for dragon,lol.

Im just on the edge of Yorkshire /Notts border though.

Im off to bed now,im in bed at 10 when they are at school,so im abusing the holiday hours ,lol.

Just joined Dooyoo also.Gosh il be on this computer even more soon but hey,migh pay for something.Il have to give myself a low target.
    Mind hubby wanted to go away for his 40th for a weekend.Gt two and a bit years.I could save up what i earn from surveys and reviews.What do ya think.Hey if your bored and im bored .Stay in touch with me.xxxNight xx
  • boredofbeingathome
    Options
    Dooyou will hook you in, ask Hypno...she is a Dooyou superstar.

Sleep well.
  • Ddraig
    Options
    I already am hooked ,lol.I am exhausted but on suck a buzz about sorting my money out.Did one review last night,but was so tired couldnt do any more.
    Good morning to you and everyone else.Another day to attack those bills with 8-)
  • Ddraig
    Options
    Well i have now joined Toluna as well as Dooyoo.One poll and hopefully will get time to put some items on ebay.I havent done anything in the house yet.The washing up doesnt pay,lol.
    Just keep forgetting what ive joined and whatnot.My brain is like a sieve!!!!
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    how are you finding dooyoo
  • Ddraig
    Options
    Its ok,im still finding my feet and need to find how to manoever round a bit more.But thats just same as anything new.
    I have joined a coupple of survey,review and opinion sites through recommendation on this site.Seems like its going to be a while before it pays off.But i have to start somewhere.And it will happen quicker than sitting doing nothing .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure