world mail panel

Options

Comments

• maiden_scotland
    Options
    Previous sites such as survey sites have gone under and taken members rewards with them, it's always safer to cash out and save the value in either paypal, amazon or vouchers put safely away in a savings tin.
  • nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Previous sites such as survey sites have gone under and taken members rewards with them, it's always safer to cash out and save the value in either paypal, amazon or vouchers put safely away in a savings tin.

I always cash out of survey sites as soon as I have enough points/money.
  • Pomdren
    Pomdren Posts: 802 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options

Thanks for this word of warning. I've now cashed out £60 in Amazon vouchers. Just in time for the monthly cut off point!
  • perfect10
    perfect10 Posts: 455 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have had about £60 so far this year, I get amazon vouchers and use these to download kindle books.
    I am a bit puzzled as to what else Amazon vouchers can be exchanged for though, I have ordered other items off Amazon but this never comes out of my vouchers?
    Entering a few comps here and there 2020 seems my best year for wins so far:- iphone xs, limited edition whiskey, Masha and the Bear toys, newborn baby stuff, 3 x books, 12 months membership to diet app, bottle of syrup, Baby Shark singing puppet, children’s book, Nasty vegan shake x 2 packs.
  • Pomdren
    Pomdren Posts: 802 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    perfect10 wrote: »
    I have had about £60 so far this year, I get amazon vouchers and use these to download kindle books.
    I am a bit puzzled as to what else Amazon vouchers can be exchanged for though, I have ordered other items off Amazon but this never comes out of my vouchers?

I use Amazon vouchers to pay for anything you can get on Amazon so I'm not sure what you're doing differently.
    I input all of my vouchers into my gift certificate balance (under the 'your account' section), and then when I go to pay for whatever it's usually checked to use my gift certificates automatically. I think there's an option to pay with gift certificates next to the options to choose your card or input new card details.
  • perfect10
    perfect10 Posts: 455 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Pomdren wrote: »
    I use Amazon vouchers to pay for anything you can get on Amazon so I'm not sure what you're doing differently.
    I input all of my vouchers into my gift certificate balance (under the 'your account' section), and then when I go to pay for whatever it's usually checked to use my gift certificates automatically. I think there's an option to pay with gift certificates next to the options to choose your card or input new card details.

Thanks for this - I will look at the payment options again - no idea why the gift certificates automatically get used for kindle books but nothing else!! But now I know it works for others I will make sure I can use them too!
    Entering a few comps here and there 2020 seems my best year for wins so far:- iphone xs, limited edition whiskey, Masha and the Bear toys, newborn baby stuff, 3 x books, 12 months membership to diet app, bottle of syrup, Baby Shark singing puppet, children’s book, Nasty vegan shake x 2 packs.
  • TARN
    TARN Posts: 203 Forumite
    Options
    Hi has anyone had their world mail panel Terminated from today. I recieved an email saying they were changing the way it was being ran and they don't need as many people. Strange I have been doing it for years.

Thank you
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    edited 22 October 2014 at 11:26AM
    Options
    Hi tarn...I'm not quite sure why you have set up a whole new thread when you already posed the question here .....prehaps you could delete it to save it clogging up the boards as I'm sure anyone with any interest will post a response if they can on only one thread rather than double post their reply...

I did not receive the email so I for one assume the panel is still active and in no way been terminated as your other post may imply...but periodically through the thread you will read that some members have been skimmed down as the requirments of the panel change.
    I guess the only way you will get a difinitive answer to your question is by contacting the world mail panel...on occaisions that I have needed to albeit infrequently they have always replied quickly....personally I think its far better for the people dealing with the panel to receive one email from you querying your termination than to receive many more from other panelists who have simply read the title of your other post and jumped to the conclusion that the panel has been ended.
    I hope you get clarification on your question and someone is able to come along and help you....but its probably not the best solution to repost your question several times...its not that people are ignoring you,more simply they dont have the answer
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • TARN
    TARN Posts: 203 Forumite
    Options
    Hi LEJC thank you for your reply. I'm sorry I didn't realise I had posted it here. When I looked back I couldn't find it. I have tried to delete the new thread but can't seem too. I can see what your saying as soon as I read your post. It looks like I'm saying they have terminated world panel etc. I feel bad now so sorry. I have contacted them and they replied with they have to drop 20% of the requirements of the panel change. I had been with them for a few years and wondered if anyone else had the same email and the reply I recieved.
    I was just interested as if it was 20% there must of been others from here. As of yet no one has replied so I'm not sure how many if any others.
    Maybe I was just unlucky.

Thank you again . I'm still trying to delete the post. Sorry

Tarn
  • anamenottaken
    Options
    TARN wrote: »
    Hi did anyone else receive the email explaining that they were changing a few thing and they were terminating you of the scheme straight away. I have been doing this for a few years now. It came as a shock. I just wondered if I was the only one.

Tarn

Not received such an email - but I've been participating only this year.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback