Making Cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (Part 3)

Options

Comments

• chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    Popkins wrote: »
    Hiya Mel - sooo glad you like your card!! Really simple to make I used these instructions!! Very simple, quick & easy just using A4 sheet of card/paper!! :D

Gemma - you're poor mum & dad's kitty!! poor poppet!!

A few finished cards on my blog!!

Can i just add these are the instructions i followed making my pocket card,for THE-WIFE and if i can follow them anyone can ;) :rotfl: Love the cards on your blog Popkins and nappy cakes..

Rainmac i have an entry for the baby card challenge too. But i havent been able to get it into the post yet ;) Being poorly etc. I will have eldest DS post it for me tomorrow then it will reach its destination by Monday :D

I have tried to read all the thread and catch up with blogs but i appologise if ive not been around for a few days. My aches and pains have flared up, so i cant really concentrate at the mo.
    Everyones creations are beautiful though
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • Skiergirl
    Skiergirl Posts: 995 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Popkins - lovely black and white card, congratulations on your possible orders :T. There are some gorgeous cards on your blog :D

Gemma - hope your parents cat is ok x

Choccy - hope your feeling better soon x
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Melissa - Please watch for the postie - after the last parcel I sent (to Hels) got lost by Royal Mail this one has to be signed for or it goes back to the sorting office. The man in the Post Office was lovely & explained what can go wrong - it's a wonder anything gets anywhere after listening to him!

Will read & catch up later, need to get tea first.....
  • hels102
    hels102 Posts: 737 Forumite
    Options
    Melissa Has your card arrived from me? After our experience above I'm so dubious about Royal Mail now!
    Rainmac am I too late to included I posted my baby card to Melissa yesterday!
    :xmassmile Looking forward to December:xmassmile
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    hels102 wrote: »
    Melissa Has your card arrived from me? After our experience above I'm so dubious about Royal Mail now!
    Rainmac am I too late to included I posted my baby card to Melissa yesterday!

Nope absolutely not too late and I've added you to my list ;)
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • Kim_Possible
    Options
    Anyone else having trouble with getting on blogs?
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    Chocolate.orange - hope you feel better soon.

Marg - I'll look out for it tomorrow - thanks!!! Although at the minute I don't know what's going on with our postman - its a different one every day and they all look really dodgy!

Hels - your card arrived today and its lovely thanks - you must have missed my post about it on the page before this one!!! I'll post a pic on my blog now of yours and the one I received from Popkins.
  • rainmac
    edited 7 August 2009 at 9:02PM
    Options
    Can i just add these are the instructions i followed making my pocket card,for THE-WIFE and if i can follow them anyone can ;) :rotfl: Love the cards on your blog Popkins and nappy cakes..

Rainmac i have an entry for the baby card challenge too. But i havent been able to get it into the post yet ;) Being poorly etc. I will have eldest DS post it for me tomorrow then it will reach its destination by Monday :D

I have tried to read all the thread and catch up with blogs but i appologise if ive not been around for a few days. My aches and pains have flared up, so i cant really concentrate at the mo.
    Everyones creations are beautiful though

So sorry you're feeling rough Choccy, of course added your card to the list ;). I've felt carp all week but nothing I could properly put my finger on, someone mentioned to me that maybe it was swine flu so I checked out the symptoms today and spoke to the GP over the phone. He's given me a prescription for Tamiflu to try and avoid my symptoms getting any worse as I have MS and could have complications with that if I get really poorly. I certainly don't feel at deaths door (which is why I never thought I had the pig flu :o) but do feel rough so I am going to try and have a couple of quiet days to get better properly rather than just carrying on as normal.
  • dragonllew
    dragonllew Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone else having trouble with getting on blogs?
    Yep sometimes it will let me in tonight and then it won't seems to be working again now.
  • rainmac
    Options
    Popkins wrote: »
    Hiya Mel - sooo glad you like your card!! Really simple to make I used these instructions!! Very simple, quick & easy just using A4 sheet of card/paper!! :D

Gemma - you're poor mum & dad's kitty!! poor poppet!!

A few finished cards on my blog!!

Wow your cards are stunning :T :T :T I have got to have a go at an A4 pocket card ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport