£100 cashback & more on 12-mth O2 SIMplicity SIM-only mobile contracts - £11.25/mth!

Options

Comments

• austin
    austin Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    I cant believe this thread has been viewed 22,402 & Austin has only been thanked 7 times

lol, thats life silverchair! ;)
  • jon_ll
    jon_ll Posts: 94 Forumite
    Options
    jump82 wrote: »
    Really? Even if i am only on the monthly simplicity tariff?? There is no way around it??

I bought a 2nd user iPhone, and use it on one of these simplicity SIMs, works like a dream - 3G, unlimited web bolt-on.

Only thing you don't get is Visual Voicemail and call merging, think these are exclusive to iPhone tariffs.

Thanks to the OP, but I saw this first via Quidco ... didn't get a chance to post though!
  • Gosia
    Gosia Posts: 579 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    austin wrote: »
    lol, thats life silverchair! ;)

I've specially signed in now just so I can press the thank you button. Sorry but forgot to do that two days ago when I did actually take out the 12 month contract..... so I guess that should be a double thank you.
  • djt
    djt Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    jump82 wrote: »
    Really? Even if i am only on the monthly simplicity tariff?? There is no way around it??

I don't know, depends on the terms of the offer (as you're an existing customer) as to whether you could cancel the tariff you're on and get the 12 month one.
  • ggecko
    ggecko Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there,

So I sign up to a 12 month contract (SIM only £20/p month) and after 2 months I should be issued with £95 (First time using quidco) in my bank account?

I already have an iPhone contract with O2 does this affect the offer? - I hope not!

ALSO, I can give them a PUK code after I recieve the sim to change from orange number to here?

Thanks
  • ggecko
    ggecko Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    Another query, can I buy 2 of these? Buy one today, and buy one in say a week (When my second PAK code arrives) ? And still recieve £200 cashback right?
  • austin
    austin Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    Gosia wrote: »
    I've specially signed in now just so I can press the thank you button. Sorry but forgot to do that two days ago when I did actually take out the 12 month contract..... so I guess that should be a double thank you.

haha youre very welcome gosia!
  • Gosia
    Gosia Posts: 579 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Now it is a double thank you!!!
  • bluejosiah
    bluejosiah Posts: 410 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 31 July 2009 at 9:43PM
    Options
    Can someone please tell me what 800 UK minutes can be used on? is it cross network mobiles?

Thanks Edit ...just found the information myself... see below

Inclusive minutes

Inclusive minutes can be used for calls to standard UK landlines (starting 01, 02 or 03) and all UK network mobiles. It excludes calls to non-geographic numbers (starting 05, 08), 07744 and 07755 numbers and premium rate (09) numbers.

I just need to decide on the bolt on now...
  • djt
    djt Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    Has this tracked for anyone yet on TCB?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business