Sorry to hear your bad news BHB.

You all take care and my thoughts are with you all

ym
  • barshamhillbilly
    Options
    Sorry to hear your bad news BHB.

You all take care and my thoughts are with you all

ym

Cheers mate - Just hope Mrs BHB is OK. She has to drive home by herself 85 miles later. Hope she can concentrate on the road:o

Catch ya later - must go and entertain the kids ..... and toast the parrot ;)
    :) Embrace your inner Hillbilly :)
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,610 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Please accept my condolences to you and your lovely wife. Be strong, we're thinking of you both. Mamanx
    115K Posts: 2,678 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry to hear that BHB.:(

I am going to be AF today. I am feeling like carp today anyway for some reason. 6 days AF.
    HOUSE MOVE FUND £16,000/ £19,000
    DECLUTTERING 2015 439 ITEMS
    “Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose.”
  • jo1972
    jo1972 Posts: 8,901 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Im so sorry to hear your news Andy, my thoughts are with you all x x x
    DFW Nerd no. 496 - Proud to be dealing with my debts!!
  • eselt
    eselt Posts: 604 Forumite
    Options
    Oh Andy, so sorry to hear your news, thinking of you and lovely Mrs BHB-extra special hugs to you both and the kids.

Hope everyone is fine...have been having a bit of a break from the thread, nothing to do with you guys, I've just found something (ahem) thats been distracting me at the moment..and I think he quite likes me too........

Best of luck guys...catch you later.
  • PRICE_IS_RIGHT_2
    Options
    BHB - so sorry to hear your news. At least your FIL didn't have to go through gruelling chemotherapy treatment etc. Best wishes to you, your wife and your children. xx
    Total AFD's May-December 2009: 178 ie 73% of total days (245 days)
    Target January: 25 actual: 24 Target Feb: 22 actual 22 Target March: 26 Actual: 24 Target April: 25 Actual: 5
  • barshamhillbilly
    Options
    eselt wrote: »
    I've just found something (ahem) thats been distracting me at the moment..and I think he quite likes me too........

:T:T:T:T:T:T Some good news :D
    :) Embrace your inner Hillbilly :)
  • Miss_Piggy_2
    Miss_Piggy_2 Posts: 3,631 Forumite
    Options
    Just a quickie as on my way out the door. ((HUGS)) to Andy and Mrs BHB. So sorry to hear the news. Lets be thankful it was peaceful.

Miss P
    xx

(I'll get to YOU later Eselt!!:rotfl:)
    **Keep Calm and Carry On!**
  • budget_babe
    budget_babe Posts: 1,633 Forumite
    Options
    Hi guys,

Just quickly popping into give our Dear Lovely Andy a very big ((())) hugs. I am so sorry to hear your news, I always think in times like these that finding the right words to say is so difficult.

But please do know that we are all thinking of you, Dear Mrs Bhb and your lovely family.

I do hope that she is ok too driving all that way tonight, would she not be better stopping over and doing the journey in the morning. (Sorry don't know if that would be an option?)

Its just its such a long way to drive after such a traumatic day. (Its my worrying head that I have on now). Sorry.

But please do take care and re: the alcohol situation as Maman says it is whatever gets you through such times. Just try not to over do it and remember to give your lovely wife a VERY BIG HUG on her return. (I am sure though that I don't need to remind you of that one ;))

Lots of love matey and my deepest sympathy, in what is such a dreadful time for you all.

Budgie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.s Eselt as Miss P says we will come back to you later ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Cherish the ones you love and travel back on the road that brings you home :)
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Ralph Waldo Emerson :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure