First Debt Elimination Scam

Options
12346»

Comments

• misshotpants
    Options
    Looks like Evolution business associates (cancelcredit.net) have been shut down, no responce from the tel no. start claiming back your up front fees from VSS consultancy services, call the number on the back of your credit card, explain the situation quoting section 75 of the consumer credit act, your card company then have to act on your behalf. Also let Suffolk Trading Standards know google them for info.
  • polina
    polina Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    NO No No, still trading with yet another new name. they are now called CLIENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES and CLIENT MEDIATION SERVICES still in fuengirola. they deal with timeshare and debt elimination, both scams but the moj have given them another reg number under the name CORN WALLACE & Co.
    it appears that they have also been GRESHAM DEBT RECOVERY, CUSTOMER MEDIATION SERVICES.

need to get the moj to act asap.
  • polina
    Options
    check out these companys info by going to the above as web sites

check the link, no real trading address same web
  • polina
    Options
    orc wrote: »
    Look at the Cartel thread on here and CCLS thread.

Unfortunately, you are going to have a very hard time of it I'm afraid. I hope I'm wrong for your sakes.

If they are not registered with MoJ and are located in Spain, you will find it difficult.

How much is involved? You need to way that up against the anguish and stress in getting redress.

The trouble is that the moj are giving these companies in spain a reg number which they rely on heavily to give their scam credability. the moj charge a reg fee when you register and you only get investigated once the complaints pile in. client mediation sevices, client management services and corn wallace & co all use the same moj number. the moj need your complaints
  • littld
    littld Posts: 122 Forumite
    Options
    I know this is an old thread but I just got a recorded message from them so they are back in business - just a warning
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure