First Debt Elimination Scam

Options

Comments

• furgy
    Options
    lets all stick together and find the people behind this im sure if we all become detective we will have a better chance and then we can take actions to get the money back from them face to face . i wont stop until ive get every single penny back with intrest and i will fine them for the trouble
  • the_insider
    the_insider Posts: 795 Forumite
    Options
    furgy wrote: »
    lets all stick together and find the people behind this im sure if we all become detective we will have a better chance and then we can take actions to get the money back from them face to face . i wont stop until ive get every single penny back with intrest and i will fine them for the trouble

A bit like your creditors will be doing? Hmm...
    Getting married 02.08.14
    Wins for the wedding: membership for a 'wedsite' and app, £35 gift voucher for party supplies shop, £50 worth of hand painted signs, 1kg of heart shaped marshmallows :money:
  • esmerellda
    esmerellda Posts: 2,237 Forumite
    Options
    if they have ceased trading can you not reclaim your money through the credit card company you paid them from ?
    LegalBeagles
  • furgy
    furgy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    all my creditors are up to date i was claiming ppi back but im still out of pocket with plisl but thanks for your comment
  • sueandash
    Options
    Hi all. They got me as well. How do we claim our money back from the credit card company pls and what's section 75? Do we just phone and ask?
    Thanks
  • sueandash
    Options
    And has anyone successfully claimed back their payment from a credit card company?
  • Judecolman
    Options
    Help!!! I went with these lot a year ago, and been chasing for a few months, never getting the person dealing with my case. Finally told them I'm cancelling, want a refund - and they now have a phone number that doesn't answer, seems like they have disappeared. Come on people - what can we do? There is a lot of money out there? Anybody know if we can claim it back through the credit card used to pay these b**stds?
  • tinkersway
    Options
    You need to ring your credit card company and ask to speak to the legal team and try to claim it back through the section 7 of the consumer credit act 1974, good luck.
  • sueandash
    Options
    I've received a letter from the financial ombudsman this morning saying that they cannot deal with my claim through Park Lane as they are not authorised and will in future deal direct with me.
    Looks like Park Lane did do something for the money. And I now have official proof that these people are no longer trading so will attempt to get back my money from the credit card I used to pay the. Watch this space!
  • clairabella123
    Options
    I have just soken to MOJ they said i can claim the money back under section 75 credit card claim

I have just spoken to Halifax who's card i used to pay £741 for the scam service and i now have to write about what has happened and they will look into it so hopefully will get the money back
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure