Nationwide switching offer back on

Nationwide have another cashback offer for switching to their Flexaccount, only £50 this time though:

http://www.nationwide.co.uk/popup/flex_switch_offer.htm

At least this time it appears to be time-limited only however, not application limited, so shouldn't be the "do I or don't I qualify" issue.

Replies

• Joe_BloggsJoe_Bloggs Forumite
    4.5K Posts
    This offer appears as a pop up when I log in to my Nationwide flex account! I can't get access to the terms and conditions however. I guess I'll set up that direct debit to the Radio Times, Bog Snorkellers monthly, ASAP on my other current accounts.
    J_B.
  • YorkshireBoyYorkshireBoy Forumite
    31.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe_Bloggs wrote: »
    I can't get access to the terms and conditions however.
    Here they are...

http://www.nationwide.co.uk/popup/flex_switch_offer_terms.htm
    I guess I'll set up that direct debit to the Radio Times, Bog Snorkellers monthly, ASAP on my other current accounts.
    J_B.
    No need to bother with DD's. A standing order and/or bill payment (or two) will suffice. ;)
  • Gorgeous_GeorgeGorgeous_George Forumite
    8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a flexaccount customer but also hold an account with NatWest which has one SO to our joint acount and one SO to a NatWest Regular Saver.

So, if I transfer the NatWest account to my flexaccount I get £50, is that right? Do I need to close my NatWest account (and Regular Saver) or just transfer all the DD/SO/Bill Payments? What about the payment in to my NatWest account, does that need to be re-routed to Nationwide?

So many questions!

GG
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.
  • d00fusd00fus Forumite
    52 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    So, if I transfer the NatWest account to my flexaccount I get £50, is that right? Do I need to close my NatWest account (and Regular Saver) or just transfer all the DD/SO/Bill Payments? What about the payment in to my NatWest account, does that need to be re-routed to Nationwide?

According to the terms you just have to transfer at least one DD/SO/bill payment from another account to your FlexAccount, it doesn't say anything about closing the other account or paying in salary. Obviously that DD/SO/BP would have to go into something other than your own FlexAccount, but assuming that's the case your setup sounds fine I would think.
  • aptapt Forumite
    3.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone going for the hat-trick of Nationwide Flexaccount switching offers - £100, £100/75 and now £50?
  • bristolleedsfanbristolleedsfan Forumite
    9.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    apt wrote: »
    Is anyone going for the hat-trick of Nationwide Flexaccount switching offers - £100, £100/75 and now £50?

;) ...:cool: :cool: :cool: ...;)
  • MilarkyMilarky Forumite
    6.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Done! (HSBC switched from Nationwide for £40 in April requested to switch BACK to said Nationwide account....)
    .....under construction....
  • ffacoffipawbffacoffipawb Forumite
    3.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    apt wrote: »

T&C:

12. This offer may not be used in conjunction with other Nationwide offers.

:(
  • edited 15 July 2009 at 6:08PM
    bristolleedsfanbristolleedsfan Forumite
    9.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 15 July 2009 at 6:08PM
    T&C:

12. This offer may not be used in conjunction with other Nationwide offers.

:(

Id be suprised if that includes past offers, otherwise people from several years ago would be excluded, perhaps someone could find out. ;) I always believed that conjunction in relation to offers meant more than one offer being used at the same time.
  • ffacoffipawbffacoffipawb Forumite
    3.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Id be suprised if that includes past offers, otherwise people from several years ago would be excluded, perhaps someone could find out. ;) I always believed that conjunction in relation to offers meant more than one offer being used at the same time.

Well I've given it a go anyway, despite getting the £100 last week!!
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES