Free World Book Day Promotional Items - Quick Read vouchers

Options

Comments

• Buddhabellybutton
    Options
    Shameless bump ;) with over 9,000 views already - would hate any newbies to miss out on this promotion ....... wonder if it will get to 10,000 :D

welshy x

Nothing shameless about it Welshy:D this has to be the best post I have ever seen anywhere.

A very big Thank you
    :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T

Buddhabellybutton
    Peace Of Heaven
  • linzibean
    linzibean Posts: 437 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for this - I work as a volunteer in schools and colleges so I will be bale to give lots of these out :)
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    WELSH-DRAGON_2 Posts: 5,683 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nothing shameless about it Welshy:D this has to be the best post I have ever seen anywhere.

A very big Thank you
    :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T

Buddhabellybutton

Thanks buddhabellybutton :T I'm blushing now - also thank you to everyone who is still voting for this as post of the month,

Very Much Appreciated - Michelle x
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • cookiesncream
    cookiesncream Posts: 329 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks buddhabellybutton :T I'm blushing now - also thank you to everyone who is still voting for this as post of the month,

Very Much Appreciated - Michelle x

You deserve it, this is such a great find that is helping communities all over the country!
    1 John 4: 7 & 8
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    oops I've done it again, I bumped it to the first page just incase anyone missed it before
  • Buddhabellybutton
    Options
    oops I've done it again, I bumped it to the first page just incase anyone missed it before

......LOL:D
    Peace Of Heaven
  • MrsMondragon
    MrsMondragon Posts: 1,992 Forumite
    Options
    Come on guys, it has to be Welsh Dragon for Post of the Month! x
  • rackstar
    rackstar Posts: 85 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for this. I got sent a pack - couldn't beleive how much they sent me when I only asked for a few for my book club.

It's almost all destributed now. Most of the stationery went to my mum's school as prizes for kids or to my husband's hospital for staff to use. The tokens are for me (I'm a book addict), my family, my book club and I'm taking some for my friends who are having a clothes swap this week. All the rest and the mugs have gone out to freecyclers.

Thanks OP!
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    rackstar wrote:
    Thanks for this. I got sent a pack - couldn't beleive how much they sent me when I only asked for a few for my book club.

It's almost all destributed now. Most of the stationery went to my mum's school as prizes for kids or to my husband's hospital for staff to use. The tokens are for me (I'm a book addict), my family, my book club and I'm taking some for my friends who are having a clothes swap this week. All the rest and the mugs have gone out to freecyclers.

Thanks OP!

Hello rackstar, that's great news, it really is fab to hear how the Quick Read promotion has benefitted so many people, in so many walks of life.

All the Best Welshy xx
  • anterminator
    anterminator Posts: 152 Forumite
    Options
    Just sent out my form today! Will have work experience in a library in 2 months time, so it would be a great way to get more people to read! Hope mine come before that! :D

M

PS. great post OP
    :beer: :beer: :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills