Free World Book Day Promotional Items - Quick Read vouchers

Options

Comments

• code-a-holic
    code-a-holic Posts: 1,360 Forumite
    Options
    I recieved mine today too!
    Briliant haul! Will feel good giving vouchers to sons school! Hubby is taking the rest to share out at work.
  • CharleneUK
    CharleneUK Posts: 3,206 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Are the voucher's for Quick Reads or for the children's world book day books, which are different?
    I was told they are for adults and the vouchers I received are for adults
    "I did then, what I knew then. And when I knew better, I did better"
  • grilli
    grilli Posts: 535 Forumite
    Options
    Thank to OP, received mine Monday. 2 big tubes full of posters, car stickers, pens, pencils, rubbers, 2 mugs and 200 leaflets for £1 off. My little girl will be popular in school i think.
  • TraceyB_2
    TraceyB_2 Posts: 678 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Have just tried this but am getting a message to say that the message hasnt been delivered - I think their mailbox may be full or my mailbox isn't playing!

Anyone else having problems?
  • lily_the_pink
    lily_the_pink Posts: 1,001 Forumite
    Options
    Are the voucher's for Quick Reads or for the children's world book day books, which are different?

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think we are talking about quick reads here and they seem to be adult orientated - not that that makes them any less useful or valid but I was thinking that they might not be suitable for kiddies party bags etc.

I will still use them at nursery as it is important to encourage parents to read as well as getting their children to.

Looking forward to getting mine - hope they come soon. I emailed yesterday but haven't had any confirmation yet.

Mine were the adult ones - not really suitable for kiddie party bags but the rubbers/pencils/pens would do for older kids.

Many thanks to the OP - now have far more leaflets (450) than I could ever find use for though will now use on a charity raising book stall for local community centre and give the rest to a local mother and toddler group. There was quite a long gap between the confirmation email and the arrival of the packages.
  • daisy999_2
    daisy999_2 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    i took the pencils and rubbers in to my little girls nursery, as it was her bday they are supposed to take a treat in. i also gave a a bag of funsize sweets and the nursry staff made it into little goodybags for all the children my daughter looked so proud handing it out. so thanks again to the op for this great post
  • Kangol_Rat
    Kangol_Rat Posts: 4,527 Forumite
    Options
    yaz wrote:
    Hi,
    i emailed on 7th May, its taken two weeks to come. You should get yours by end of this week i should think.

mine still not arrived

me gonna cry!!!
  • FunkyFairy
    FunkyFairy Posts: 866 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Got mine on Friday, 200 vouchers, rubbers, pens, pencils, mugs

I am going to give the pen ect.. to DD's school to give out at prizes at the summer party they have
  • crompton
    crompton Posts: 463 Forumite
    Options
    TraceyB wrote:
    Have just tried this but am getting a message to say that the message hasnt been delivered - I think their mailbox may be full or my mailbox isn't playing!

Anyone else having problems?
    put "NOT SPAM" (without quotes) into the subject
    Like what I said? click thanks!:rotfl: :rotfl:

100th Post : 31st July 2006
    200th Post : 10th September 2006
    300th Post : 6th January 2007
    300th Post : 12th April 2007
  • Buddhabellybutton
    Options
    Is this true that the vouchers can be used as £1 off your shopping without having to buy the product?
    Peace Of Heaven
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport