Free World Book Day Promotional Items - Quick Read vouchers

Options

Comments

• welshliz
    welshliz Posts: 321 Forumite
    Options
    Is this true that the vouchers can be used as £1 off your shopping without having to buy the product?

and if it is true is there a minimum spend??? thanks liz
    Cymru Am Byth
  • weaver
    weaver Posts: 1,444 Forumite
    Options
    try your local tesco - they have been accepting mine - but only 1 per shop, until this week, when they say they cannot take them, But every tesco has a different policy so its a case of take them in and try to see if they work.
    Thanks to everyone who posts comps :T
  • aliwatts
    aliwatts Posts: 651 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    TraceyB wrote:
    Have just tried this but am getting a message to say that the message hasnt been delivered - I think their mailbox may be full or my mailbox isn't playing!

Anyone else having problems?

I am getting the same message but will try the NO Spam in subject, worth a go!
    :hello: Laugh and smile everyday, it keeps you healthy ! :wave:
    Thanks for everybodies help on here, what a great community !
  • loopylass30
    loopylass30 Posts: 940 Forumite
    Options
    I mailed them last week but didnt get a reply until yesterday so i imagine they are inundated with requests for stuff, he made it clear to me that the vouchers are for adults and not suitable for kids, and he also said he woul;d send me all there pormotional items asap as well as promotional packs, cant wait for mine to arrive.

Great post, thank you x
    £2 coin savers club = £118
    20p saver club = £275.80 :T yippeeeee
  • cookiesncream
    cookiesncream Posts: 329 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for this :beer:

I've just e-mailed them. Hoping to get enough to hand around to people who attend our community events at church :dance:
    1 John 4: 7 & 8
  • Buddhabellybutton
    Options
    A quick bit of info for the people with a book buisness.

You dont have to e-mail them you can sign up online,
    First go here http://www.niace.org.uk/quickreads/

Click on this.home-pic-providers.gifthen on this order.gif

And Fill out your requirements on the form below:

Hope that helps.

Peace and Love.

Buddhabellybutton
    Peace Of Heaven
  • shelly
    shelly Posts: 6,394 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I got a huge parcel about 10 days ago and ANC, who delivered the parcel, tried to deliver something again on Thursday so I think I have more on the way.:D

Re using the £1 vouchers against shopping: I used 1 voucher last week and I used 2 today. Girl on the till didn't even look at them, just scanned them and took £2 off. That was in Tesco btw.

Thanks again to the OP for a brill freebie.
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    WELSH-DRAGON_2 Posts: 5,683 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Today at 7am in Asda's I used 3 quick read vouchers without purchasing the books and this evening at Tescos the cashier accepted another 3 - so that is £6.00 off my shopping in one day. I have redeemed some against the books but I could never afford to use 100+ vouchers against the quick read books. Policies vary from store to store and indeed from cashier to cashier but yes they can be used at supermarkets without buying the books so money off your shopping.

If I could add up the monetary savings you have all saved I bet it would be huge and that is what is great about sharing this information. It is great hearing about how so many different varied groups, communities and people have benefitted from my one post. But not only that it is raising awareness of the quick read books and getting people to read more which can only be a good thing.

It is fab reading your posts on here as well as receiving PMs from people and groups that have benefitted from this thread, it really is a lovely feeling to know I have helped so many people.

All the best - Welshy xx
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    WELSH-DRAGON_2 Posts: 5,683 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Shameless bump ;) with over 9,000 views already - would hate any newbies to miss out on this promotion ....... wonder if it will get to 10,000 :D

welshy x
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • pondie1
    pondie1 Posts: 1,704 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    i used 2 in quick scan in tesco yesterday and asda took 2 of me last week
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts