Billy Connolly tickets for Glasgow *NOW SOLD OUT*

Options
1235»

Comments

• Still waiting on mine also. I assumed we'd get them nearer the time and only noticed the 'in 7 days' part on the email today and panicked a bit.

I sure they'll turn up. I may give them call later in the week just to be sure though.
    Mona Lisa musta had the highway blues
    You can tell by the way she smiles.
  • BigG69
    BigG69 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Did anyone get their seat/row numbers before receiving their actual tickets?

Find it strange that it wasn't stated on the web site whilst purchasing (apart from the section obviously) or even in the confirmation e-mail.

G
  • fluffynit
    fluffynit Posts: 11,339 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    lucy2158 wrote: »
    Has anyone recieved their tickets for edinburgh yet? Stated in the confirmation email we would get them within 7 days it has been 3 weeks now starting to get a little worried :confused:

Mine arrived this weekend, so hopefully yours will be in the post this week :)
  • fluffynit
    fluffynit Posts: 11,339 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    BigG69 wrote: »

Find it strange that it wasn't stated on the web site whilst purchasing (apart from the section obviously) or even in the confirmation e-mail.

G

I got to pick my seat numbers and it was stated in confirmation email. (This was for Edinburgh tho)
  • Edinburgh tickets arrived yesterday!

Happy days!

:T
    Mona Lisa musta had the highway blues
    You can tell by the way she smiles.
  • tixman
    tixman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    BigG69 wrote: »

G

I don't know if this was to stop ebayers after the first set of dates. I purchased tickets for the original SECC dates and got seat numbers during booking and in confirmation email, but when booking for the additional dates (and also JLS tickets for my daughter -honest) there were no seat numbers during booking or in email.

I received JLS tix in the post today , but no BC yet.
  • savetospend
    savetospend Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    No, I've not received my tickets yet but was expecting them to arrive nearer the time. Never booked with the Usher Hall direct before so I'm not sure when they issue tickets. :confused:

I received mine the other day but I booked direct from Usher Hall.
  • BURGH_LASS
    BURGH_LASS Posts: 240 Forumite
    Options
    i'm gutted that i missed these, desperately trying to get hold of 2 tickets for usher hall. :(
    May - Sex and the City tickets. June - £5 spar voucher, July - Sally Hansen nail shine & miracle set, mccains garden games, August - ERB Spa goody bag worth over £100
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure