Billy Connolly tickets for Glasgow *NOW SOLD OUT*

Options

Comments

• lucy2158
    lucy2158 Posts: 28 Forumite
    Options
    My first post is the good news! Only registered on here to tell you all that you can actually get tickets for Usher hall now without waiting until Monday. They are in their back end database. As a newbie I cannot post a link so add all the below lines together ;_

www.
    tickets.
    usherhall.
    co.uk/
    public/
    hall.asp

Be quick!!!
    Can't get this to work for me at all??
    Not even recognised in a google search :confused:
  • eddiebean
    Options
    lucy2158,

It worked fine for me - got my tickets. Just add /public to the end of the usherhall homepage... still plenty left!
  • Lorna180
    Options
    Please e-mail [EMAIL="tickety-boo&#64;tickety-boo.com"]tickety-boo@tickety-boo.com<tickety-boo@tickety-boo.com[/EMAIL]>; the more that e-mail and request secc dates the better. Then you stop the people that try to make a profit on other sites.:j:mad:
  • Cheapchick_2
    Cheapchick_2 Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Pacobabe - I managed to get through at 8:30 last night. It was still engaged but I kept dialling and eventually got ringing tone. I was still on hold for about 10 minutes and told I was in a queue. I eventually got through the booking was there and just had to confirm my card so your booking should be fine too! It sounded as if they were still really busy so just keep trying as soon as they open again this morning (think it's 9am).

Hope everyone manages to get the Usher Hall tickets or indeed extra dates in Glasgow if they're announced!
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you could all just wait until I've got my tickets, this is the link...

https://www.tickets.usherhall.co.uk/public/hall.asp

:)
  • ^Suzanne^
    Options
    I tried for hours yesterday online trying to get Glasgow tickets without any joy. I'm in Aberdeen and I didn't even try for the Aberdeen date because he's only doing the one date here and I knew it would be a nightmare!

Thanks for posting up the link - I purchased a pair of tickets for the Sunday. My only worry is - tickets for Edinburgh aren't officially on sale until Monday morning, so if the Usher Hall realise the loophole in their system - they may still reserve the right to cancel them ? :confused: Hopefully not though!
  • lucy2158
    lucy2158 Posts: 28 Forumite
    Options
    eddiebean wrote: »
    lucy2158,

It worked fine for me - got my tickets. Just add /public to the end of the usherhall homepage... still plenty left!

Brilliant thank you just got a pair for the saturday. It was rather late last night think that was my problem lol :o
  • michandjack
    michandjack Posts: 277 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the info on the Usher Hall link. I've managed to reserve 2 tickets for the Saturday night. I can now head off on my hols tomorrow without the frustration of trying to reserve tickets at 10am first. :j
  • hamish222
    hamish222 Posts: 716 Forumite
    Options
    Just to let anyone know that got that payment error message yesterday. I just got through on my second attempt about 10 mins ago and my tickets were there just needed to confirm credit card details and tickets are booked.
    Yearly Grocery Budget - £100.77/ £3500. January Treats Budget - £11.80 / £100.
  • cazscoob
    cazscoob Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    Options
    i was on hold for hours yest got through and card rejected??? no reason why though???
    how do i book tickets for dundee???
    What's for you won't go past you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family