Billy Connolly tickets for Glasgow *NOW SOLD OUT*

Options
Cheapchick_2
Cheapchick_2 Posts: 1,090 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
For anyone interested Billy Connolly tickets are on sale from www.ticketsoup.com for his 5 shows at Glasgow - selling fast! I just booked but my card wasnt authorized - think there was a problem with the site rather than my card so I've to phone to complete the booking although I still cant get through!

Comments

• pacobabe
    pacobabe Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah, I also got the card not authorized screen. Have been trying to phone since 9. Its always a joke trying to book tickets for anything.
  • Cheapchick_2
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    It's a nightmare - I was on the site before 9 and couldn't get the link to work and when I refreshed I got the "busy" screen. I dont understand how some folk managed to get them on ebay so quick! My only worry now is that I booked two for myself and partner for the Friday and then after getting that screen I booked 2 for another night for my parents who cant go on same night as they're babysitting for us. When the "card not authorized" screen came up again I noticed it had the same ref number so I hope it's allowed me to book all 4 tickets and not overridden the first order.:confused:
  • Groovygirl
    Groovygirl Posts: 356 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I received an email this morning -

alarm-icon1.png [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Billy Connolly Tour Date Alert from Ents24 [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]We have received details of more events featuring Billy Connolly
    See Billy Connolly dates on Ents24.com
    [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Our full listings for Billy Connolly are given below. New dates are in red.[/FONT] 2009[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]September [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sat 19th [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Edinburgh Usher Hall [new] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sun 20th [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Edinburgh Usher Hall [new] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Tue 22nd [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Edinburgh Usher Hall [new] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Wed 23rd [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Edinburgh Usher Hall [new] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Fri 25th [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Aberdeen Music Hall [new] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sat 26th [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Dundee Caird Hall [new] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Mon 28th [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Perth Horsecross (Perth Theatre & Concert Hall) [new] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]October [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Thu 1st [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Glasgow SECC & Clyde Auditorium (The Armadillo) [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Fri 2nd [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Glasgow SECC & Clyde Auditorium (The Armadillo) [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sat 3rd [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Glasgow SECC & Clyde Auditorium (The Armadillo) [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sun 4th [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Glasgow SECC & Clyde Auditorium (The Armadillo) [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT]
  • Cheapchick_2
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Also Tuesday and Wednesday 6th and 7th Oct been added to Glasgow.
  • 227_BHA
    227_BHA Posts: 170 Forumite
    Options
    Is he playing any dates in England?
  • angecull31
    angecull31 Posts: 213 Forumite
    Options
    How much are the tickets?
    !!!!!! happens!!!:D
  • Cheapchick_2
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    No dates for England that I know of but even his own website is not up to date with these ones! I only heard about Glasgow dates by chance on local radio so not very well advertised - you'd need to be on the lookout.

Tickets for Glasgow are £30 and £27 plus booking fee. Not sure what the other venues will be as it seems the Edinburgh tickets dont go on sale until Monday at 10am.
  • ladymac
    ladymac Posts: 223 Forumite
    Options
    Groovygirl wrote: »
    I received an email this morning -

alarm-icon1.png [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Billy Connolly Tour Date Alert from Ents24 [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]We have received details of more events featuring Billy Connolly
    See Billy Connolly dates on Ents24.com
    [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Our full listings for Billy Connolly are given below. New dates are in red.[/FONT] 2009[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]September [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sat 19th [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Edinburgh Usher Hall [new] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sun 20th [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Edinburgh Usher Hall [new] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Tue 22nd [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Edinburgh Usher Hall [new] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Wed 23rd [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Edinburgh Usher Hall [new] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Fri 25th [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Aberdeen Music Hall [new] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sat 26th [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Dundee Caird Hall [new] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Mon 28th [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Perth Horsecross (Perth Theatre & Concert Hall) [new] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]October [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Thu 1st [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Glasgow SECC & Clyde Auditorium (The Armadillo) [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Fri 2nd [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Glasgow SECC & Clyde Auditorium (The Armadillo) [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sat 3rd [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Glasgow SECC & Clyde Auditorium (The Armadillo) [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sun 4th [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Glasgow SECC & Clyde Auditorium (The Armadillo) [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]info » [/FONT]

Perth sold out by 11.15 am :mad:
  • hunnycat
    hunnycat Posts: 1,538 Forumite
    Options
    I got tickets to see him last time he came few years ago and to be honest was not all that impressed. its the same old jokes you see him telling on the tv and you knew all the punchlines. He also said then that it was his last tour:rolleyes:

Secc always have problems when booking tickets they just dont seem to be able to cope with demand!
    would love to win an ipad!
    A-Z Challenge - ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
  • Groovygirl
    Groovygirl Posts: 356 Forumite
    edited 4 July 2009 at 2:39PM
    Options
    227_BHA wrote: »
    Is he playing any dates in England?

Subscribe to www.ents24.com and put him in your myents24 and you will get an email when new dates are added.

I'm waiting to see if he does any dates in Wales or England too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure