Billy Connolly tickets for Glasgow *NOW SOLD OUT*

Options

Comments

• michandjack
    michandjack Posts: 277 Forumite
    Options
    cazscoob wrote: »
    i was on hold for hours yest got through and card rejected??? no reason why though???
    how do i book tickets for dundee???

I tried booking tickets for Dundee yesterday afternoon by phoning the box office but were told they were sold out of their allocation. Tried to then book online for Caird Hall but there was a consistent "technical issue" message. Have now booked for Edinburgh.
  • Nell34
    Nell34 Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    Have been redialling Edinburgh box office since they put the tkts on sale at 10. No luck getting through at all.
    Website now says: We are currently experiencing a comms problem which means we are unable to process transactions on line or on the phone. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
    :-(
  • fluffynit
    fluffynit Posts: 11,339 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 6 July 2009 at 11:48AM
    Options
    Noticed that BC info and dates have been removed from the listings on this link.

Well done those who got tickets yesterday :)
    If you could all just wait until I've got my tickets, this is the link...

https://www.tickets.usherhall.co.uk/public/hall.asp

:)
  • bargain_bagger
    Options
    Message from Ticketsoup re. Glasgow tickets:

We are sorry to all our customers who experienced difficulty trying to get Billy Connolly tickets on Saturday, 4 July.

The demand for tickets was unprecedented and we apologise if we have disappointed any of our customers who were trying to make a purchase.

Please register your interest in Billy Connolly http://www.ticketsoup.com/ticketsoup.asp
    x in the event that further seats/dates are released.
  • ^Suzanne^
    Options
    Has anyone received their Edinburgh tickets that they booked last weekend ?
  • pacobabe
    pacobabe Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    I've not got my Edinburgh tickets yet, but I noticed there is loads on ebay :mad:. They have taken payment so I hope I get them.
  • Cheapchick_2
    Cheapchick_2 Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good news for those that missed out! :beer:
  • michandjack
    michandjack Posts: 277 Forumite
    Options
    ^Suzanne^ wrote: »
    Has anyone received their Edinburgh tickets that they booked last weekend ?

No, I've not received my tickets yet but was expecting them to arrive nearer the time. Never booked with the Usher Hall direct before so I'm not sure when they issue tickets. :confused:
  • bargain_bagger
    bargain_bagger Posts: 98 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 23 July 2009 at 9:20AM
    Options
    Message from Ticketsoup re. Glasgow tickets:

We are sorry to all our customers who experienced difficulty trying to get Billy Connolly tickets on Saturday, 4 July.

The demand for tickets was unprecedented and we apologise if we have disappointed any of our customers who were trying to make a purchase.

Please register your interest in Billy Connolly http://www.ticketsoup.com/ticketsoup.aspx in the event that further seats/dates are released.

Anyone who did this should have got an email yesterday with a link to a presale today. A limited number of tickets went on sale at 9am this morning. No point posting link as the presale only works if you registered your interest.
  • lucy2158
    lucy2158 Posts: 28 Forumite
    Options
    pacobabe wrote: »
    I've not got my Edinburgh tickets yet, but I noticed there is loads on ebay :mad:. They have taken payment so I hope I get them.

Has anyone recieved their tickets for edinburgh yet? Stated in the confirmation email we would get them within 7 days it has been 3 weeks now starting to get a little worried :confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure