tshirtsville - seems I have a problem

Options

Comments

• sarahjayne75
    Options
    I ordered a tshirt from this site for my daughters birthday, it said the item was in stock when i ordered, almost immediatly they took the money from my account, now a month later still no t-shirt, i emailed them and got a reply saying they were awaiting stock from suppliers on 26th oct, so waited till then, still no shirt, contacted them again they then said awaiting stock due on 4th november, still no shirt, they are now ignoring my e-mails and the phone number i have for the site is always "convieniently" engaged, i am now contacting legal advice to see if i can get my money back, but from the posts on here i wont hold my breath, I wish i'd found this post before ordering and will now always check places like this for feedback on sites, this site should be shut down and not allowed to rip off any more people!!!
  • Smartstuff
    Options
    This site - or should I say JIM - is a joke. He took my money over a month and a half ago, and still no item or response to the four emails I have sent him.

My boyfriend's birthday passed 38 days ago and still I have had no item or refund. The phone number is permanently engaged and I think tbh, like everyone else on this thread apart from that abolute IDIOT who is clearly one of Jim's pals trying to stick up for his Mickey Mouse Joke factory, I have been scammed.

DO NOT USE TSHIRTSVILLE, IT ONLY ENDS BADLY. The battle for my money continues.
  • Smartstuff
    Options
    Smartstuff wrote: »
    This site - or should I say JIM - is a joke. He took my money over a month and a half ago, and still no item or response to the four emails I have sent him.

My boyfriend's birthday passed 38 days ago and still I have had no item or refund. The phone number is permanently engaged and I think tbh, like everyone else on this thread apart from that abolute IDIOT who is clearly one of Jim's pals trying to stick up for his Mickey Mouse Joke factory, I have been scammed.

DO NOT USE TSHIRTSVILLE, IT ONLY ENDS BADLY. The battle for my money continues.

OK, so I logged a dispute through PayPal and within an hour I got a full refund. I totally was not expecting that. They obviously dont have any goods because they're a scam and Id much rather have had the item for my fella, but either way...I am proof that if you dispute formerty through PayPal it gets results! Go to the Resolution Center and dispute your purchase officially and you'll at least get your money back so you can take it somewhere else.:j
  • kelc77
    kelc77 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I ordered 2 tshirts from this so called company and am having the same problems. they are very quick to take your payment but not deliver the goods. I have been waiting since mid march for my delivery, when i emailed jim replied saying they were waiting for stock (seems to be the same excuse they give everybody) i have since mailed again and got a reply yesterday saying they should be here next week, I have tried numerous times to telephone and the line is always engaged (seems to be the same excuse they are moving or having new systems fitted) I wish I had found these reviews before I ordered from this company. Warning to other consumers DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!
  • abandonded
    abandonded Posts: 305 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Although this thread is a bit dated, I am wondering if anyone lives near enough Tshirtsville at Studio House, Delaware Road, Cheshunt, to check the firm out?:search: I ask this because I note that the phone number they quote (01992 629937) is shared by a garage!
    Abandoned
  • abandonded
    abandonded Posts: 305 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the reply, you have probably saved me a lot of grief.:T
    Abandoned
  • Number_Cruncher
    Options
    Having stumbled upon this forum and coming to terms with the unfortunate grief that I will no doubt encounter since placing my order on 15 July! Out of interest, after every ones disappointment at receiving naff service from this company, can anyone recommend a good site where you purchased your replacements :) Here's hoping I may receive a reply to my chasing email today, forever the optimist! Many thanks.
  • pulliptears
    pulliptears Posts: 14,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Having stumbled upon this forum and coming to terms with the unfortunate grief that I will no doubt encounter since placing my order on 15 July! Out of interest, after every ones disappointment at receiving naff service from this company, can anyone recommend a good site where you purchased your replacements :) Here's hoping I may receive a reply to my chasing email today, forever the optimist! Many thanks.

I use mamstore now:

https://www.mamstore.co.uk/

Also Grindstore:

https://www.grindstore.com/

And See Tickets have a merch section which is often reasonable:

http://www.backstreet-merch.com/stores/see/
  • Number_Cruncher
    Options
    Wicked, thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories