PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Stardrops..I have seen the light!

Options

Comments

• Debras_Angel
    Options
    I've never heard of this, but will have to get some today and try it out!

I have just recently got into the microfibre cloths and they are fab. All my kitchen and wardrobes are shiny laminate cream and they bring them up a treat.

Can I use this stardrops on anything?

Debs
  • patchwork_cat
    patchwork_cat Posts: 5,874 Forumite
    Options
    try Home Bargains I think that they do all the stardrops, starclen and starpine. We do live near Thornton + Ross so it may be a local thing for HBs
  • Horasio
    Horasio Posts: 6,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My husband is out shopping and I asked him to get some, he thought I was playing an April fool joke on him :D

We don't have Wilkinsons near us but we do have the usual supermarkets
    - is Asda the cheapest?

I didn't see it in Sainsburys tho' :(
    An average day in my life:hello: :eek::mad: :coffee::coffee::coffee::T :o :rotfl: :rotfl: :p :eek::mad: :beer:
    I am no expert in property but have lived in many types of homes, in many locations and can only talk from experience.
  • lottyxx
    lottyxx Posts: 403 Forumite
    Options
    just got some today from morrisons 79p,what fab stuff,even worked well on the cooker. :D
  • iwanttosave_2
    iwanttosave_2 Posts: 34,292 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Wow just seen this thread, is this all from me mentioning that I love it in another thread :o
    Work like you don't need money,
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    And dance like no one's watching
    Save the cheerleader, save the world!
  • Essex-girl_2
    Essex-girl_2 Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    Options
    Got mine from Morrisons havnt used it yet though as have done no housework :eek:

I wonder if they have noticed their sales figures increasing yet??
  • shetitasatic
    shetitasatic Posts: 209 Forumite
    Options
    I've used Stardrops for years - we always take it abroad camping -we can use it for dishes, wiping down (and up) and for hand washing clothes - really multi - purpose!!
  • JailhouseBabe
    JailhouseBabe Posts: 1,590 Forumite
    Options
    After reading this thread I've bought a bottle. Couldn't find it in Tesco, got it in Savers (69p I think).

Will try it on the nasty stain on my cars back seat tomorrow - weather and lack of hangover permitting. ;)
    some people grin and bear it, others smile and do it :)
  • kaznelson
    kaznelson Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My mum used Stardrops all the time when I was a kid. Its fantastic stuff and smells so clean
  • Wickedkitten
    Wickedkitten Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wooo, myself and the OH were walking back from subways and managed to swing past Savers and he got confused when I diverted off to the side and disappeared. Got the bottle of Stardrops for 59p and 3 more microfibre cloths for 89 and it really is good stuff.

Cheers for the recommendation
    It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure