PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Stardrops..I have seen the light!

1137138139140141143»

Comments

• hanb
    hanb Posts: 464 Forumite
    I'm such an idiot :( I just rang my mum to tell her to buy some of this and when I reading her the info from the bottle I realised what I'd done.. Mixed 15ml with 450ml not 4.5l like it said! :rotfl:
    On the plus side my bathroom is the cleanest it's been in a while :D
  • The rubber seal in my washing machine is caked with dirt and mould even though I always leave the door open after washes. Will Startops clean this? If someone has tried it for this job can they tell me if I use it undiluted and do I need to leave it on the area for a whlle. Thanks!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,090 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    VanPam wrote: »
    The rubber seal in my washing machine is caked with dirt and mould even though I always leave the door open after washes. Will Startops clean this? If someone has tried it for this job can they tell me if I use it undiluted and do I need to leave it on the area for a whlle. Thanks!

You could give it a good wipe around with neat stardrops but i'd probably give it a 60 degree wash with half a mug of vinegar.

What detergent are you using? I have recently switched from liquid detergent to powder detergent as it leaves the seals in my washer much cleaner and without leaving a build up of mould round the seal.
  • What is Stardrops like in the laundry just by itself?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure