PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Stardrops..I have seen the light!

Options

Comments

• fizzypotter
    fizzypotter Posts: 78 Forumite
    Options
    I get it from in store, always get a few bottles every time :)
  • Rummer
    Rummer Posts: 6,550 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I didn't realise you could use it to remove carpet stains, I have just bought a bottle of carpet cleaner!
    Taking responsibility one penny at a time!
  • mrsw
    mrsw Posts: 1,425 Forumite
    Options
    Rainy-Days wrote: »
    Wilkinsons - it was there for me to buy two weeks ago when I was in Northampton. :)

Thanks Rainy Days. Sadly. no Wilkinson's near me. Not sure what I am going to do :cry:
  • sb44
    sb44 Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I bought some (concentrated) in Home Bargains this morning and it has an extra 33% so 1 litre for 89p.

;)
  • LJM
    LJM Posts: 4,535 Forumite
    Options
    im on the iow and had awful probs trying to find it as morrisons stopped stocking it but i have found it in an old fashioned chemist locally in a huge bottle 99p total bargain,was going to stock up but lady said they have always stocked it in 30 years of business so hopefully it wont be going anywhere soon lol
    :xmastree:Is loving life right now,yes I am a soppy fool who believes in the simple things in life :xmastree:
  • sb44
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    LJM wrote: »
    im on the iow and had awful probs trying to find it as morrisons stopped stocking it but i have found it in an old fashioned chemist locally in a huge bottle 99p total bargain,was going to stock up but lady said they have always stocked it in 30 years of business so hopefully it wont be going anywhere soon lol

Still worth stocking up in case you get a sudden influx of MSE members who flock there now they have seen your post. :D

I bet there aren't that many old fashioned chemists on the IOW.
  • wen3
    wen3 Posts: 158 Forumite
    Options
    I have finally found some in wilkinsons for 90p
    DMP Support Thread Number 186
  • monnagran
    monnagran Posts: 5,284 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    LJM: I'm on the IOW too and found all the Stardrop products in Iceland. Dropped an entire cafetiere of coffee on lounge carpet yesterday. Have scrubbed many times with carpet shampoo with underwhelming results so will have a go with Stardrops and see what happens.
    I believe that friends are quiet angels
    Who lift us to our feet when our wings
    Have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • sandraroffey
    sandraroffey Posts: 1,358 Forumite
    Options
    what will i do??? my local iceland has stopped selling stardrops!!!!!
  • sb44
    I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 24 July 2011 at 9:38AM
    Options
    what will i do??? my local iceland has stopped selling stardrops!!!!!

You could always buy in bulk from Shorters.

I have never used them so can't say how good they are.

It looks like they charge £3.99 postage and £9.74 for 12 bottles of 750ml Stardrops.

Ok, they work out a bit more expensive at £1.14 a bottle but at least you would be able to get some. ;)

http://www.shortersclub.co.uk/products/19818-stardrops-concentrated-the-all-round-cleaner-750ml-pack-of-12.aspx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure