PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Stardrops..I have seen the light!

Options

Comments

• halloweenqueen_2
    Options
    I would theres going to be a stardrops drought - the stuff will probably go up in price now!!!
  • halloweenqueen_2
    Options
    Does anyone use their zoflora or eucryl dental products, by the way??
  • needmoney
    needmoney Posts: 4,932 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I use Zoflora regularly and eucryl smokers toothpowder
    Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs should get used to it.;)
    Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

• halloweenqueen_2
    Options
    Are they any good? Are they reasonably priced like the stardrops?
    Thanks!
  • tina68
    tina68 Posts: 461 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, i use both these items, usually shop around ..semi chem or savers, not always a bargain in the £ shop
    Tina x
    on this day 23/05/1430
    Joan of Arc captured and delivered to the English
  • Churchmouse
    Churchmouse Posts: 3,004 Forumite
    Options
    My favourite top had been ruined by a big greasy stain on the front ( yes missed my mouth again!!). Had tried every stain remover I had, but nothing was working. Eyes alighted on the stardrops bottle so I tried putting it on neat on the stain, leaving 10 minutes, then washing and YES every bit has gone!! I expect most of you would have already thought of that , but there might be another idiot like me who will benefit!
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
  • savingsgirl
    savingsgirl Posts: 8,227 Forumite
    Options
    that idiot will be me :)
    Auntie Savingsgirl 24/9/06 :j
  • helen81_2
    helen81_2 Posts: 1,845 Forumite
    Options
    mcoletta wrote:
    Go to Wilkinsons for Stardrops its so much cheaper its only 56p!

Its around that price in savers too!
    love my little man he is amazing :j
  • moggins
    moggins Posts: 5,190 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks for that churchmouse, I'm going to attempt to soak a white t-shirt that DS has used for rugby practice, it's only fit for the bin anyway so nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    Organised people are just too lazy to look for things

F U Fund currently at £250
  • Rage_in_Eden
    Options
    I use Zoflora when I have finished the washing up. I leave the dishcloth soaking in a bit of very hot water with a dab or two of Zoflora in - makes the whole kitchen and hall smell of flowers! :j Lasts for ages too. I'm using the sweet pea one at the moment......... Stardrops sounds good though so I may also purchase that.

Also NEWS FLASH - cleaned the windows at the weekend - I did inside and Mr Rage did outside. Usually Mr Rage laughs at me and my vinegar "fetish" but I saw him sneaking out the vinegar and a pile of newspapers and then he proudly called me over to the kitchen door to show me that the vinegar and newspaper gives the glass an extra sparkle - well, it's only taken a couple of years................. :rotfl:
    But I'm going to say this once, and once only, Gene. Stay out of Camberwick Green :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure