New fridge £50 or new fridge/freezer £75

Comments

• siobhan_3-2
    siobhan_3-2 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Great
    Got excepted fill in online for my mum who is on DLA a little worried said not available northern Ireland but at the end said I qualified and will get word within 5 working days. Why would NI not qualify. ???
  • petesellit
    petesellit Posts: 42 Forumite
    Not sure but I think it maybe something to do with delivery.
  • Sure we have Currys stores in Northern Ireland
  • petesellit
    petesellit Posts: 42 Forumite
    Got me then, but if you phone 0845 604 0045 Fridge Savers help line will tell you.
  • kellamne
    kellamne Posts: 14 Forumite
    Dont think i qualify for this (and dont really need a fridge - unless they'll substitute a drinks cooler), but send it home to parents who were happy to chase it up - so thank you, put me in the good books for a while ;)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Dixons? just phone will del on sunday? and council will take old one free, can't be bad.
  • siobhan_3-2
    Hi Folks

Mum got notification on this today delighted has to the end of July to use voucher so there you go folks Northern Ireland get deal as well a big thanks from my mum :D
  • siobhan_3-2
    Martin
    No wizz kid on this but could this be displayed on the Northern Ireland chat page saying I was accepted let a few more in on this great offer
    Thanks
    ;)
  • tamsyn_2
    tamsyn_2 Posts: 43 Forumite
    Can anyone who has actually got their new fridge freezer tell me which one they got?

I got the letter through this morning, which says I can have a Panache FPA14W.

I've looked on various websites, but I can't find this model anywhere. Currys' website only has 1 panache but a different model.

Does anyone know if I can convince them to change it? The freezer compartment looks far too small for us.

We currently have a Zanussi where the fridge and freezer are almost the same size.

Tamsyn
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Got the Panache it is smaller than my other one but I don't have a lot of people to feed. It my be worth talking to the manager of the shop you go to and see if you can maybe take something else of his hands ie it maybe has a dent or something?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure