Scheduled Forum Downtime: Saturday 23 May 12:00 - 19:00

Options

Comments

• nads
    nads Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Something certainly is broken. You click on the Thanks button and the message is "thanked" but then you end up at the bottom of the page. This happens in Firefox 3 but not in Chrome.

So are you actually going to tell us what changes you made?
  • flutterbyuk25
    flutterbyuk25 Posts: 7,009 Forumite
    Options
    I can't post links now since the upgrade.Can someone please sort it for me!Also my posts come out without the spacing I put in them. And I'm having trouble with the edit option, it takes me to Delete post! Thanksx
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
  • aliEnRIK
    aliEnRIK Posts: 17,741 Forumite
    Options
    Dont fix whats not broke :p
    :idea:
  • robt_2
    robt_2 Posts: 3,401 Forumite
    Options
    nads wrote: »
    Something certainly is broken. You click on the Thanks button and the message is "thanked" but then you end up at the bottom of the page. This happens in Firefox 3 but not in Chrome.

So are you actually going to tell us what changes you made?

It doesn't for me in Firefox 3.0.10, works the same as it always did.
  • Jazzy_B
    Jazzy_B Posts: 1,810 Forumite
    Options
    Yesterday I had a new bar on some of the forums, with options to change the view. It's now disappeared into the ether. I've logged in and out and it hasn't reappeared.
  • nads
    nads Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Options
    robt wrote: »
    It doesn't for me in Firefox 3.0.10, works the same as it always did.

I'me using Firefox 3.0.10 and it looks to have been fixed now! :T
  • MORPH3US
    MORPH3US Posts: 4,906 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Has anything changed then???
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    For most people nothing has changed yet.

We have added things into the database structure to enable a couple of new functions which we will first test with a limited group to see if they work before rolling it out to everyone (assuming it works)

martin
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • catz747
    catz747 Posts: 20,381 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    My search has only worked on and off since this upgrade. I'm on here in the evenings and quite often the search result will come up with no results even though I know there should be results cause I'm in Competitions Time. I've tried refreshing the page a few times which sometimes work, or attempting to conduct the same search after a minute or two which also seems to work.

Hope someone is still looking at this thread :)
  • MARTINS_DOLL
    MARTINS_DOLL Posts: 11,141 Forumite
    Options
    catz747 wrote: »
    My search has only worked on and off since this upgrade. I'm on here in the evenings and quite often the search result will come up with no results even though I know there should be results cause I'm in Competitions Time. I've tried refreshing the page a few times which sometimes work, or attempting to conduct the same search after a minute or two which also seems to work.

Hope someone is still looking at this thread :)

I've also had the same problems catz, and have posted some duplicated competions because of the problem.
    Many thanks for bringing this up... :beer:
    Hopefully someone will look into this, as we don't want people disqualifying themselves from competitions... :eek:
    :)
    ................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... :A ... THANK YOU.......................
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure