Scheduled Forum Downtime: Saturday 23 May 12:00 - 19:00

Options
124»

Comments

• hayley11
    hayley11 Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I noticed a problem with the search today. I was searching TV on the grabbit board and there was at least one post with TV in the title and it was saying there was no matches. I've got the settings right and i've not had a problem with the search til today (well i've only used the search thingy today for a while)
    :heart: Think happy & you'll be happy :heart:
    I :heart2: my doggies
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    hayley11 wrote: »
    I noticed a problem with the search today. I was searching TV on the grabbit board and there was at least one post with TV in the title and it was saying there was no matches. I've got the settings right and i've not had a problem with the search til today (well i've only used the search thingy today for a while)

That seems to be an intermittent problem with a lot of searches.

I frequently get "no results" when there clearly should be. If I then repeat the search if normally then works OK.:confused:

For example; a couple of times today I have used someone profile to search for "all posts/threads by xxxxxxx user". They have often had 1,000s of posts, but the for returns "no results".
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure