Free Unlock codes for Nokia Phones 8 (U.K. Networks Only)

Options

Comments

• snowblack
    Options
    Hi!
    Can You help me to unlock my N93
    - imei - 358842000835630
    - uk
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    another BB5 type phone , shop or market stall only
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • xyciana
    Options
    Hi, I have a Nokia 7100s-2

IMEI Number is 353217/03/331193/0
    It was on an O2 sim card but because we are now in an area where there is only an orange signal (UK), we have found that an orange sim card asks for an unlock code.

Can anyone help and provide an unlock code for this phone?

Much appreciated.
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    DCT4+ phone , again need a shop unlock
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • snowblack
    Options
    is it possible to unlock my BB5 phone by myself?
    where can i get this useable soft. Please, somebody help me! ;]
  • ghinzani
    Options
    Hi - my old faithful Nokia E51 died on hols, but I've got a Nokia 6301 locked to Orange sat unused from an old contract a couple of years back. I want to use it with an O2 sim but I understand its not possible to un lock with a code - however before I go into an Orange shop and get them to unlock it does anyone know will it work ok with an O2 sim in it after? I had read that sometimes theres an issue with browsing etc with these phones and they only work with Orange, even after unlocking. Will the Orange shop actually charge me to unlock it? I know Vodafone did my BB for free last year, just wondering whether its worth the trip in to an Orange shop if firstly its not going to give me full functionality because of the firmware and second if they are going to charge me a lot. Its only a stand in for a few months until I decide what to replace the beloved E51 with.
  • baldhead
    baldhead Posts: 2,613 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ghinzani wrote: »
    Hi - my old faithful Nokia E51 died on hols, but I've got a Nokia 6301 locked to Orange sat unused from an old contract a couple of years back. I want to use it with an O2 sim but I understand its not possible to un lock with a code - however before I go into an Orange shop and get them to unlock it does anyone know will it work ok with an O2 sim in it after? I had read that sometimes theres an issue with browsing etc with these phones and they only work with Orange, even after unlocking. Will the Orange shop actually charge me to unlock it? I know Vodafone did my BB for free last year, just wondering whether its worth the trip in to an Orange shop if firstly its not going to give me full functionality because of the firmware and second if they are going to charge me a lot. Its only a stand in for a few months until I decide what to replace the beloved E51 with.
    The 6301 is a BB5 phone, which menas there are no remote codes. It should work fine once it's unlocked with 02 and I've never heard of a problem with the browsing. Orange may charge you for unlocking it, but so would a pro unlocker or market stall. I would shop around first to get the best deal. It should cost around £10/£15.
  • ghinzani
    Options
    baldhead wrote: »
    The 6301 is a BB5 phone, which menas there are no remote codes. It should work fine once it's unlocked with 02 and I've never heard of a problem with the browsing. Orange may charge you for unlocking it, but so would a pro unlocker or market stall. I would shop around first to get the best deal. It should cost around £10/£15.

Thanks Baldhead, much appreciated. I will give the Orange shop a call and find out a price, if not market stall job.

In the meantime its going to take me a few months to choose another, I like the BB style version, I think its the E71 but I just had a quick peruse and the number of new fones available is completely bewildering!
  • sundmark
    Options
    Can anyone help me please....

im trying to unlock my nokia 2760, currently locked to comviq in sweden
    the imei is 356401027292309
  • baldhead
    baldhead Posts: 2,613 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    sundmark wrote: »
    Can anyone help me please....

im trying to unlock my nokia 2760, currently locked to comviq in sweden
    the imei is 356401027292309
    DCT4+ phone I’m afraid, only your network provider/market stall, or a pro unlocker can help
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure