PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

where the OS magic happens!!!!

Options

Comments

• needmoney
    needmoney Posts: 4,932 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sarahsaver wrote:
    I wanted to start another - charity shop fashion, but I think it would slow things down too much!
    QUOTE]

Please do!:j
    Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs should get used to it.;)
    Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

• GIRLPOWER_2
    GIRLPOWER_2 Posts: 1,382 Forumite
    Options
    OHHH, I love this thread!

Really nice to be able to put a picture to peoples posts.

I will have a go later when I have cleaned up a little... but it look me ages last time when we did the picture of ourselves thread.

What I would love is seeing pictures of your computer space.. where you are when you put the world to rights with fallow OS'ers. I will have a go in a bit.
  • Lillibet_2
    Lillibet_2 Posts: 3,364 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    GIRLPOWER wrote:
    What I would love is seeing pictures of your computer space.. where you are when you put the world to rights with fallow OS'ers. I will have a go in a bit.

As I'm currently surrounded by stuff which I have listed on ebay, including a camping loo & 8 box sets of Buffy the vampire slayer videos, I think not!!!!!!!
    Post Natal Depression is the worst part of giving birth:p

In England we have Mothering Sunday & Father Christmas, Mothers day & Santa Clause are American merchandising tricks:mad: Demonstrate pride in your heirtage by getting it right please people!
  • thriftlady_2
    thriftlady_2 Posts: 9,128 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    pawpurrs wrote:
    thriftlady, i got a collection of those easimix bowls, goes with my collection of cornishware, i got ones with blue and pink insides, and white round the edges, love em.

Your piccys are coming up really big on my puter.
    Well done for getting them on, dont think i could have that way.

But I have no idea why they are coming up big :confused: They are about 3'' by 5'' on my screen.Are other people's pics small on their screens but big on others'.Lillibet's come up huge on my screen.It's all very confusing. :doh:

My big mixing bowl is from Lakeland again,but I think you can get them from any good kitchen shop.Lakeland have a habit of discontinuing things you like.
    I think the brand is Mason Cash,like the old-fashioned pudding basins of which I have many.

Talking of bowls I have these from Lakeland again-expensive but really useful and good-looking.They recently played a starring role in my sil's school production of Goldilocks and the Three Bears ;)http://www.lakelandlimited.co.uk/product.aspx/!10373
  • loopylass
    loopylass Posts: 1,296 Forumite
    Options
    lol Lillibet
    i was just thinking the same !!!!
    i have got my daughters hair clip my sons mp3 player and dictionary(that should be with him at school)
    scraps of paper that should be in the bin
    its surprising how much rubbish you seem to collect on your desk(well i do lol)
  • loopylass
    loopylass Posts: 1,296 Forumite
    Options
    thriftlady wrote:
    But I have no idea why they are coming up big :confused: They are about 3'' by 5'' on my screen.Are other people's pics small on their screens but big on others'.Lillibet's come up huge on my screen.It's all very confusing. :doh:

i have no idea why they were small on your screen
    but on mine they were a little big bigger than my pics
    i agree it is all very confusing :confused:
  • Pooky
    Pooky Posts: 7,023 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Here's my kitchen - lovely and sunny and bright, it's at the front of the bungalow too - great for being nosey. One of my pc too - tucked away in the back of the living room...great in the summer when I can have those doors open.

Kitchen 1 Kitchen2
    Kitchen 3
    Living room
    "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with" - W. C. Field.
  • Ruby_Pudding
    Options
    Oooh I love that Pumpkin Head Pookie
  • FunkyFairy
    FunkyFairy Posts: 866 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Lillibet - you have not highjacked the thread it was lovely seeing a photo of spud.

scottishspendaholic - the red worktops were lovely but how lovely is your new kitchen you have worked really hard.

Pooky - a real family kitchen you can tell it is the hub of your home.
  • Ticklemouse
    Ticklemouse Posts: 5,030 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Funny you should mention about where we all sit when we come onOS, Girlpower :)

I had been toying with the idea of posting a pic of my study which is where I seem to waste....err, spend hours, on MSE and msn :o

I may do..... (it's not as tidy as the ktchen :D)

So far i think my fave kitchens are arkonite-babe's and pawpurrs :) (which is not to day you others don't have lovely kitchens too)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure