PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

where the OS magic happens!!!!

Options

Comments

• amanda40
    amanda40 Posts: 1,218 Forumite
    Options
    Loopylass - Love your kitchen - it is very like mine - will take photo once tidy!!! I too had a kitchen with no cupboard space so everything got piled on top of the units - vowed once I got a new kitchen it would be clutter free so we got units that go almost to the ceiling, so stops us from putting things on top and plenty of room to hide the clutter inside - It is still there - you just can't see it!
    No Longer addicted to Boots! - Well not today anyway!! :blushing:

Officially Mortgage free 31/07/2017 , 12 years early :j
  • Smiley_Mum
    Smiley_Mum Posts: 3,836 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Lillibet,

Tidy kitchen, everyones' kitchens are sooooo tidy. It looks like it gets a lot of light with the big window. Is that a spice rack that is in the window, really unusual. Spud is cute as heck in his little armchair. They grow up quick too, he'll be off to school before you know it. :-)
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • apprentice_tycoon
    Options
    Lillibet - he is a gorgeous, gorgeous little boy...kitchens????
  • moggins
    moggins Posts: 5,190 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Oh Lillibet he is gorgeous. And you've made me feel broody all over again :(
    Organised people are just too lazy to look for things

F U Fund currently at £250
  • chickadee
    chickadee Posts: 1,447 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Lillibet, he is a little star! He has the look of a little chap with bags of personality! I bet he charms everyone with that big smiley face.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #8 £341.90
    Sealed Pot Challenge #9 £162.98
    Sealed Pot Challenge #10 £33.10
    Sealed Pot Challenge #11 Member #36
  • Smiley_Mum
    Smiley_Mum Posts: 3,836 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Moggins,

Here's some washing up for you...

Baby.jpg
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • amanda40
    amanda40 Posts: 1,218 Forumite
    Options
    Lillibet - you must be so proud of your gorgeous boy! ( I have two boys - they were very smiley babies too!!)
    No Longer addicted to Boots! - Well not today anyway!! :blushing:

Officially Mortgage free 31/07/2017 , 12 years early :j
  • freyaluck
    freyaluck Posts: 465 Forumite
    Options
    pawpurrs wrote:
    http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e386/pawpurrs/113_1337.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e386/pawpurrs/113_1336.jpg

Heres mine, tiny, but I like it! My dream is to have a kitchen big enough for a scrubbed pine table and an aga. :j

I lovvveeee your kitchen, I dream of a kitchen like that so homely. Very simular to one of my aunties actually.
    Can I please transfer it to my new house :D
    It is really something for me to aspire to :j

I really like the lived in kitchens I could never cope with a clinical new one, I'm not tidy enough :rotfl:

Frey x
    Saving for the future of the earth
  • piglet6
    piglet6 Posts: 1,532 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all

Fairly new poster (and shouldn't really be on this thread because I'm not "tech-y" enough to photograph and post my kitchen - although I'm certainly enjoying seeing everyone elses - particularly loving Black Saturn's yellow and blue!) - but wanted to say how cute Spud looks, Lillibet... Bless him - I love his smile...no wonder you want to show him off at every opportunity - I would too if I were you!!!

Piglet
  • Bargain_Rzl
    Bargain_Rzl Posts: 6,254 Forumite
    Options
    Awwww, Lillibet, Spud's a little cracker isn't he? What is he now, 7 months? He looks so grown up in that armchair :D
    :)Operation Get in Shape :)
    MURPHY'S NO MORE PIES CLUB MEMBER #124
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family