PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

where the OS magic happens!!!!

Options

Comments

• FunkyFairy
    FunkyFairy Posts: 866 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic First Post
    Options
    loopylass wrote:
    hi
    Sarah

It was nothing you said at all so no need to say sorry
    i suppose its easier for me and a few others that have a larger kitchen with more cupboards and yes i am proud of it
    when it was council it was a mess we lived with it for 10 years then decided to buy and then i got the kitchen i wanted:D

Few i am glad i did not say something wrong.
  • thriftlady_2
    thriftlady_2 Posts: 9,128 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    000_0413.jpg
    000_0412.jpg
    000_0411.jpg
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e61/sebowden/000_0415.jpg

Right,this has taken me since lunch time and it still hasn't worked properly :wall: - I wanted the pics bigger,the last one has come out very big - no idea why,but it does give you a chance to see how I organise my baking cupboard(I know us OS folks are interested in that sort of thing ;) )

Anyway my clever OH fitted the kitchen in Jan last year,it's from Homebase(25% off at the time!)

I'm now off to drink the bottle of red you can see in one of the pics if you use a magnifying glass. :wave:
  • FunkyFairy
    Options
    thriftlady - i like your kitchen what a clever DH you have. I like the containers on the fridge were did they come from? I also like your bread bin i was looking at a pale blue one the other day.

Your baking cupboard is very well organised. I have something nearly the same but i use kilterware jars on a shelf it makes it so much easier.
  • thriftlady_2
    thriftlady_2 Posts: 9,128 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks Funky,yes OH is indeed very handy,bless him.The containers are magnetised to the fridge,there's one on the other side too.They're from Lakeland.
  • FunkyFairy
    Options
    TY i feel a trip to lakeland on the cards. Dont need much of a reason lol
  • loopylass
    loopylass Posts: 1,296 Forumite
    Options
    hi Thriftlady
    Can you tell me where you got your siver utensil jars
    i have been looking for brushed silver for ages
    nice kitchen by the way and that ceramic bowl on your shelf do you use that for baking? because my mum had one just like that and i remember standing next to her on baking days
    those were the days lol
  • Quackers
    Quackers Posts: 10,157 Forumite
    Options
    oooo, Thriftlady, me thinks we have the same shaped kitchen :D

Does the door next to the fridge lead to 'cupboard under the stairs' type cupboard and the one the other side lead to an integral garage?

Then, the door by the 'bread bin' would lead to our 'utility type room' thingy.

And the other door to the dining room?

You still with me?

Just wondering if we've got the same layout? :D

Can you tell I'm nosey :o

Our digital camera is poorly sick otherwise I'd learn to post a pic. If it gets better I will!
    Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold...But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow...
  • FunkyFairy
    Options
    I have pots like thoses and i got mine form ikea.
  • chickadee
    chickadee Posts: 1,447 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Loopylass, I think you have the same cupboards as me, but they look completely different with different handles. Funny how that completely changes the look.

My pics were taken by OH just after he finished laying the floor tiles. It isn't usually this tidy I have to admit and now I have some plants on the windowsill. TBH the kitchen is probably the tidiest room in the whole house. I find it much easier to clean than the rest, probably because I have lots of storage so I can put the clutter away.

TM - I'm just getting used to the new layout of my kitchen so I completely understand it when you say you want to know where things are with your eyes closed. After a whole year, I still find myself reaching for drawers that aren't even there now!

x
    Sealed Pot Challenge #8 £341.90
    Sealed Pot Challenge #9 £162.98
    Sealed Pot Challenge #10 £33.10
    Sealed Pot Challenge #11 Member #36
  • katiekoo_2
    katiekoo_2 Posts: 102 Forumite
    Options
    Thriftlady, we have the same kitchen! You have great taste. :rotfl:

What a bargain it was too. We bought a new plain white bathroom suite with the points on the homebase loyalty card from buying the kitchen too so double bargain.

I'll post some pics when I can wrestle the camera off my dh as we have different handles but a wood top too.
    Katie.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport